venom tournies

C

ccmonrivah

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
does anyone play these, do you take them seriously, i made it to 4 outta 6 twice, im waiting to get in a step 4 now, but i do take it very serrious, like i do the 10 dollar ones, just see how much a bankroll i can build up , gl all wish me luck;):D

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I take every tourney I play in seriously , I want to run deep. It's just hard when 80% of the tourney will call 15 bb with 2-4 suited. I have a venom ticket in holding just haven't had the time to do the second stage yet. I figure once you get pretty deep in those the level of talent increases and you avoid the superdonks atleast...most of em

C

CaptainXL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes I play the freeroll for round one tickets, I like a tournament that ends with 300 players left, so you dont have to fight the sharks when the donks are gone. Like you though, I dont put my most seriousness into it, I expect after a few rounds to be at tables with mostly sharks tougher then me. Best case is to be the edge player who doesnt win a ticket but the cash value of part of one.

BriceNice

BriceNice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played one for the first time because of this post, I have to say I like the format a lot.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never tried these game formats and I don't want to try I'm comfortable playing standard cash games and tournaments I'm good at it I don't want to and don't have time to study or play other games

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
venom? what does that style of play mean and how can someone explain it to me?

P

pospo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont like venom tickets, thay are not usable beside venom tournaments