The Venom Freeroll

P

pokersport88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm annoyed with Black Chip Poker (BCP) because they never run the Venom Freeroll in the afternoon Sydney time zones.

If 300 players don't register they call the tournament off for technical issue.

Its not technical but a bad choice by BCP.

Why can't BCP adjust the prize pool instead of calling the tournament off with a lie.

What your thoughts.

Bricxjo

Bricxjo

Just some happy guy
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If I were in a grocery store and there weren't any other customers, I wouldn't be surprised if they stopped handing out the free samples.

N

natelearnspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm annoyed with Black Chip Poker (BCP) because they never run the Venom Freeroll in the afternoon Sydney time zones.

If 300 players don't register they call the tournament off for technical issue.

Its not technical but a bad choice by BCP.

Why can't BCP adjust the prize pool instead of calling the tournament off with a lie.

What your thoughts.

I think it’s annoying and it would just be better if they gave us all tickets. However, it’s a losing business proposition on their end. I guess the best we can do is complain and hope they address the issue.

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I were in a grocery store and there weren't any other customers, I wouldn't be surprised if they stopped handing out the free samples.

The free samples at the grocery store are no fun. I like to go behind the grocery store where they have the free crack giveaway :D

Alekxandrovi3

Alekxandrovi3

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Why the sky is blue. Why technical support Steam cannot respond faster than six months. Why can't they adjust the prize pool. Because it is God's will.