shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Hi,

Just thought we could compile a list of tournaments that we consider value and ensure they run each week. I will start with my suggestion.

This tournament on 888 consistently fails to get the minimum 40 players to run. I would love to play this next month. You can find the password on my888poker.com. For only $5 there could be significant overlay. Let's get this game going next month CC community

500 gtd

Are there any other tournaments of significant value out there?

alienat3d

alienat3d

easy-going alien grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi,

Just thought we could compile a list of tournaments that we consider value and ensure they run each week. I will start with my suggestion.

This tournament on 888 consistently fails to get the minimum 40 players to run. I would love to play this next month. You can find the password on my888poker.com. For only $5 there could be significant overlay. Let's get this game going next month CC community

View attachment 244783

Are there any other tournaments of significant value out there?

Nice suggestion, btw. I wished I could play it too! I'm seeing, as it fails to get started for years! :hmpf:

Last edited:
Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Love to play it but cant play that site :(

N

narc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a great idea, but it requires a small investment, which makes it a little less affordable.

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I don't know why it never gets 500 players to get a start. Now I am seeing you are the only one registered to it.

Acesinthebig

Acesinthebig

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You may need to find a different site.