dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
that would be really tough to fold, but I would re-raise 1st, then....

Anyway, the other player with JJ should re-raise to, :)
to maximize his profit and catch one more player....

1sunchin

1sunchin

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
that would be really tough to fold, but I would re-raise 1st, then....

Anyway, the other player with JJ should re-raise to, :)
to maximize his profit and catch one more player....

Nothing re-raise not saved me anyway :D

PS I'm not ask what I can do in those situation, I cry only...

M

mikeajax15

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jup, unlucky but nothing to do about it.

Next time you will be at the good end of the cooler:)

Gl

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is no way to avoid going broke in this hand, but even so its still important to ask, if you could have played the hand better. And in this case I think, you could. The original raiser only had a pot sized bet left on the flop, yet you allowed him to get away. Had you check-raised the flop and put him all in, he would have been much more likely to call with his pocket pair, or whatever he had.

And even against the guy with JJ, you would have gotten it in on either the flop or the turn in a situation, where you lost to less hands, and where more worse hands would stack off. So slowplaying definitely cost you value in the long run, even though this time it did not matter, because you were drawing dead on the flop.

80abukaH

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no way to avoid going broke in this hand, but even so its still important to ask, if you could have played the hand better. And in this case I think, you could. The original raiser only had a pot sized bet left on the flop, yet you allowed him to get away. Had you check-raised the flop and put him all in, he would have been much more likely to call with his pocket pair, or whatever he had.

And even against the guy with JJ, you would have gotten it in on either the flop or the turn in a situation, where you lost to less hands, and where more worse hands would stack off. So slowplaying definitely cost you value in the long run, even though this time it did not matter, because you were drawing dead on the flop.

I absolutely agree with this, especially with the mindset of trying to improve even if this is a cooler.
I would have reraised flop, at least you would have got a call from AJ, KJ and maybe AA or KK.

But in the end, let´s hope it goes better next time!

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unlucky of course! PS has been distributing a lot of coolers lately, I'm not even surprised by this distribution)

J

Jack Reacher

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He had you beaten from beginning.You could maybe survived if you checked the river.

zlajazlaja2

zlajazlaja2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Typically an unlucky hand, you was happy at first, but in the end you see that you were bad ... you can't escape with such a hand, and on the flop you would pay all in, so it would come the same ... :D next time fold 44 :D;)

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This really isnt unreal nor is it all that bad...given your stack size to the pot and the action post flop you should be check-shoving your full house. With a cbet and a call in front - one of your opponents should be strong enough to make call and thus we get value. It's highly unlikely to happen but by slow playing we allow possible combos of 66 to get there and QJ gets to see a free river and out draw you anyway...so rather than get trappy and weird about it, I am always betting my strongest hands for value. On the flop we really only lose to JJ because we block the ever loving crap out of J4 so I dont even put that hand in the mix...with only one combo of JJ left in the deck I am considering this the nuts. In reality, it's just a cooler.

2 weeks ago I had a friend of mine playing 1/3 cash live - him and 2 other opponents flopped a set....yes, 3 people flopped a set. Craziest thing I have ever seen. He had 99s, one guy had 55s and a lady had KKs. Flop came down K95. Set over set you will see from time to time but I had never seen set over set OVER set. That's insane! Lol he had a pic of it on his phone, I will have to see if I can get him to send it over so I can share it.