Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After three months of Poker Stars School I reached University level

I was in high shool for two months

I hope that in a month or two I will be able to conceive in Masters level

Do you play PS School and how are you progressing?

Jester36rus

Jester36rus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thats great! Congrats to u. I used to go in for ps-leagues until they had changed there league program, so now i have no progress there.

But nice to see ur archivement!

Insomnia6590

Insomnia6590

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thats great! Congrats to u. I used to go in for ps-leagues until they had changed there league program, so now i have no progress there.

But nice to see ur archivement!
Thanks a lot!
I really appreciate the league's interesting competition
The awards are very nice ... I hope you'll play the league again and see you there
Happy New Year and lots of health and happiness ;)

Jester36rus

Jester36rus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh, great! Happy New Year too!

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Aa

Last edited:
great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Started from the elementary level this december. Now I'm progressing to high school. Good luck!

Vorem

Vorem

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I stayed in the second year in this league, for the third time I will play in it. I do not know why I need this .. Probably because it's free

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
After two months of participating in the PokerStars League, I first came ...

After two months of participating in the pokerstars League, I first came to the University. I hope for good progress and, of course, that I will be able to get to the Masters. The Poker League is a very good opportunity to win free prizes without risking money. I think this is one of the best ideas of PokerStars for all time. Thus, PokerStars gives an opportunity to earn a bankroll for further achievements. The main thing is to observe discipline in the game and I think from 52 tournaments you can score enough points to keep yourself afloat. Good luck to everyone in the New Year, and success in the Poker League!

F

fernandoprrt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am in High School this month. I want the month rewards and to go University.

Banjois

Banjois

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Heading to High School, for the second time. I figure I'm going to make a go of it and be in University, next month.

Insomnia6590

Insomnia6590

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I stayed in the second year in this league, for the third time I will play in it. I do not know why I need this .. Probably because it's free
Yes, it's free
But it's a very interesting competition for me

Insomnia6590

Insomnia6590

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Heading to High School, for the second time. I figure I'm going to make a go of it and be in University, next month.
I wish you a successful competition
I hope that next month you will reach the university

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was two months in the university league, I had many badbeats, which prevented me from going to university.
In the university league you have to play like any other tournament, the difference is in the bubble, I think the points are important, it's a bit difficult to score 15 points

Insomnia6590

Insomnia6590

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was two months in the university league, I had many badbeats, which prevented me from going to university.
In the university league you have to play like any other tournament, the difference is in the bubble, I think the points are important, it's a bit difficult to score 15 points

thanks for the advice, but I've crossed that level
Now i play Masters for the last two months :cool:

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wel i see buuble as chance to increase stack... Real points are on FT, one FT=3 points scoring game an one win=10 scoring games...