turbo tournament

F

felipeanicio

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Start a turbo tournament, AA in hand, triple all in before you, what would you do ??

I

Ivan Zaruba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am call. In turbo tournamentsYou must play with such a card, because the second chance can not wait. This is a good chance to increase your bankroll. Although may not be lucky.....

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Realise the chance of winning is probably 50% max.
Up to you if you want a coin flip early on without info on the villains.
My guess: for turbo, the norm is to call.

K

karl coakley

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think its certainly a call. Why fold? You are going to be the favorite but your % to win won't be great. In a turbo it certainly favors looser play. You just don't have time to sit and wait for premium hands.

W

willko01000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Call if you want but it really depends where you are in the game and where you want to end up if your main priority is consistency or profitability and end position otherwise hold off.

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
without hesitation I would pay, of course there will always be the uncertainty of whether you won or not, with 3 people who have gone all in, but why would not you risk? just remember that you will not always win with AA no matter if it is the start or end stage of a tournament, anything can happen

DougPkrMonsta

DougPkrMonsta

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CAAAAALLLLL.

Even if all 8 go all-in... You will have the best equity (even if you are eliminated some).

Making lots of positive expectation plays is how you win tournaments. If you lose - play another one and hope it happens again.

Good luck! :D

luiaguila

luiaguila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
anyone who tells you that calls is never wrong but never any player should call in any type of game is not recommended and if you have AA and do not want to risk everything for the simple fact that this is starting 4bet to any bet remember is turbo and is an opportunity to accumulate chips quickly

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
absolutely without question .....SSSHHHOOVVVE !!! lol

Dora

Dora

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anything can happen in the game. This is a good chance to take risks and increase the stack.

walluyo

walluyo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even in normal mtt i would call with pockets rocket.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My opinion is all-in. But there is a big minus-the more opponents in the game, the less likely to win. A pair of aces is good only preflop, the situation on the flop can change.

PuMa8818

PuMa8818

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if not with AA preflop, then what ??

polote21

polote21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Although it is a question of the structure of the tournament, we can consider the most effective strategy. but in general at the beginning of the tournament you have to get as many chips as possible