Are Turbo Sit&Go's Profitable ?? (MicroStakes)

Miguel Chacon

Miguel Chacon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hi guys I thought on this topic to discuss here's what I think...

I've been trying to define which games are better, in my opinion Turbo sits are more risky what I mean is that there's more luck or variance involve than SKILL because of the time frame blind go up too fast and I find myself quickly on Push or Fold, but still haven't try to play them on a large sample to compare my results with regular sits....

I want to know your opinions on this before try them out:
1. Do you usually play Turbo Sits or MTTs?
2. if yes, are they profitable to you?
3. if not, why not and what do you think about them?
4. which strategy is good for them?
5. anything else that comes to your mind!

thanks for reading I'm really looking forward to hear your thoughts!

Last edited:
W

whosdaboss25

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play reg and turbo SNG
They both are profit for me
the key is playing really thight in the start and then as the blinds go up go into push fold as you get into the 10 to 12 BB level if you get to that level if you have the big stack keep the pressure on the short stacks as they bust out and keep putting it on them until you win the SNG.
You start at the smalliest level you can with 50 BI and work you way up to the highiest level you can with 100 BI till you can make your living playing SNG's

K

kkonicke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's always going to be more variance in a turbo game versus a regular game with slower blinds. That said, some people are better in a turbo format than a regular format and pump out a higher win rate. Just like some people are better in cash than tournament or vice versa. All depends on your style of play and what you're comfortable with. I've personally done my best over the last month or so playing spins/jackpot poker or heads up.