Tuesday PS freeroll

deiwizzz

deiwizzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So i just won pokerstars tuesday freeroll,as my bankroll is 9$ what should i play and do next to keep my bankroll safe instead of losing all ?
Edit: sorry for the quality im not sure how to make a proper format picture and upload it here.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Firstly congratulations,play the Micros cache and sit and go tournaments 0,10 0,55.Good luck...

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks! So i shouldnt play 1$ sng yet? what about mtts? Should i avoid them?
Well done, so many players and take 1st place, this suggests that you know how to play again good luck...

P

ps_komaklos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First of all Congrats. Nice Job.
Depends on what you like to play. Sng/Mtt or Cash.
I started with my old Bankroll 7$ and played the 0.50$ 9-seated sng, went up to 14$ and then slowly broked/went down to around 2$. Then i won a ticket at scratch&match at pokerstarschool an won that sng, i think it was a 360 player sng 0.10$. From there on i played NL2. went up to 50$ and down again to 30$ now im at 40$ trying to climb up further.
I think if your into multi table games the 0.10$/360 are pretty good or maybe the 0.02$/990sng.

deiwizzz

deiwizzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First of all Congrats. Nice Job.
Depends on what you like to play. Sng/Mtt or Cash.
I started with my old Bankroll 7$ and played the 0.50$ 9-seated sng, went up to 14$ and then slowly broked/went down to around 2$. Then i won a ticket at scratch&match at pokerstarschool an won that sng, i think it was a 360 player sng 0.10$. From there on i played NL2. went up to 50$ and down again to 30$ now im at 40$ trying to climb up further.
I think if your into multi table games the 0.10$/360 are pretty good or maybe the 0.02$/990sng.
I prefer to stay away from cash games as they are too difficult for me. I like sngs and mtts but those 0.02$ or 0.10$ is too risky too play in my opinion as they are turboes and full of donks who gonna go all in every hand. Im thinking about 0.25$ 0.5$ and 1$ sngs. I just need to learn how to control my bankroll because usually i start doing sh*t and play KO super turbo sng in the result losing all my bankroll lol.

P

ps_komaklos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
fair point, the .02 and 0.10$ are full of donkeys but thats actually nice … when they are not sucking you over and over again :)
im gonna check out those .25$ i didn't notice them. with 10$ i would probably stick to the lowest buyins with the table size you prefer. but with some discipline and portion of luck all is possible ... gl

deiwizzz

deiwizzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lost it all damn it xD i do stupid mistakes once i get into bubble phase

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lost it all damn it xD i do stupid mistakes once i get into bubble phase

So what did you play? Also if you learned a lesson about bankroll managment from losing, all is not lost.

rossi007

rossi007

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What I type is something that I have notice that happens to me and it's not a standard rule.. when I win in a tournament after if I play more and more even if I have clear head I lose ... I don't know if this is because Ps thinks I need to pay back now or it is just coincidence so I prefer to stop and play next day again.. I hope I make sense... go grays on ur win and keep it up

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not play that freeroll, I avoid the wrath, too many bingoplayers and multi accounts in those freerolls

S

spottedflyer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try dome tourneys without rebuys to fortify your bankroll :) i wouldnt recomend cash though, congrats and good luck :)

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I would play some more freerolls in your case, because your br is still very small. If you really want to play for your money, i would try the 50c SNG. But better try to win more in the freerolls untill you have about 50 bucks.

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks! So i shouldnt play 1$ sng yet? what about mtts? Should i avoid them?
yes you should avoid playing these, I still think too small Bankroll to start more than to play ja if you want, I would in your place would of 0.25 player 45, and 90, you would have 18 tournaments to play. The ideal bankroll for me would be $ 50.

deiwizzz

deiwizzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes you should avoid playing these, I still think too small Bankroll to start more than to play ja if you want, I would in your place would of 0.25 player 45, and 90, you would have 18 tournaments to play. The ideal bankroll for me would be $ 50.
TRue , i was a little bit too greedy, and jumped straight away to mtts of 3-5$ buy ins thats why i lost it all..