TT vs 66 vs 22 in CC PS freeroll August 16,2019

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To be honest i predicted deuces would win even before watching the hand. I believe its preordained who ever has the worst hand in all ins with three players. It helps keeps the waters chummy if you know what i mean. Who would call an all in with twos? I even question the tens calling after two pushes? Nothing but bad play all around. Blinds was so small that stealing them wasn't an option. Ridiculous :eek:

M

martinf1971

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To be honest i predicted deuces would win even before watching the hand. I believe its preordained who ever has the worst hand in all ins with three players. It helps keeps the waters chummy if you know what i mean. Who would call an all in with twos? I even question the tens calling after two pushes? Nothing but bad play all around. Blinds was so small that stealing them wasn't an option. Ridiculous :eek:

Not always preordained its like when your sat with 4-6 suited BB and someone raises half your stack your sat there thinking if i call i miss if i fold i bet i hit and then the flop comes rainbow 2-3-5 thats it computers out the window. lol

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kind of figured that 22’s would hit I’ve found myself in a similar circumstance before lol.

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not always preordained its like when your sat with 4-6 suited BB and someone raises half your stack your sat there thinking if i call i miss if i fold i bet i hit and then the flop comes rainbow 2-3-5 thats it computers out the window. lol

More or less someones screwed but its just lucky that the worst hand usually finishes best.i get it:stupido:

lackerboy

lackerboy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Um, I think we won the A8 by refusing to play the whole stack.