Tournaments zoom

F

felipeanicio

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tournaments zoom, anyone have experience?

S

shadow72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played my fair share of zoom tournaments, and I find that playing really tight early on and then quite loose once I develop a good-sized stack, seems to work the best.

Also, I wouldn't be playing a lot of other tables at the same time as playing in a zoom, as the zoom requires a lot of attention due to its nature.

I might play a zoom once or twice a week, but that's about it.

Good luck!

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I tried to play such a tournament, I did not like it.

keokeokk

keokeokk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played a lot, but despite having liked it, it's kind of puzzled because at the same time you win a lot of the agent loses too, but it's a good game mode, but I prefer the tournament itself

mitchy boi

mitchy boi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zoom cash < Zoom Tournaments

I have found when I could play them before my country banned stars, The more aggro the better and don't even think about playing one without a HUD!

C

ceco99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did not like it. I love to watch the game of my opponents

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in the zoom tournaments you have to wait for hands as you have the option to choose the one that seems most profitable .. many players play with projects to see if they can connect .. once you have obtained a good stack you can go testing other hands and each Once you have a strong hand, take advantage of it. Never believe when you bet XQ. Most times you want to fold.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Yes I remember the zoom giveaway freerolls from pokerstars. They do not excist anymore. I played them, sometimes I managed in the money. The sence of rush is annoying but the have fun, they are exciting.

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I have played more in free than buy in, I do not like them very much, it is difficult for me to propose a strategy in that type of tournaments

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tournaments zoom, anyone have experience?

I have experience in that and the results is either really good or get busted out early.

The gameplay is play your premium hands strong and fold weak and mediocre hands.

R

renandm14

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont like tournaments zoom. U dont analisys uy oponents