Tournaments

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a question for everyone...what is the best way of playing online tournaments, from beggining to an end? Let me see your opinions...​

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for the best we recommend playing Holdem tables 01/02 tables of 6 players and playing in a single table .. there are players who like to open 2 or 3 tables .. But it is not recommended

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
for the best we recommend playing Holdem tables 01/02 tables of 6 players and playing in a single table .. there are players who like to open 2 or 3 tables .. But it is not recommended

Why is playing 2 to 3 tables of 2nl not recommended?? Some players play well more than that. I personally think 4 to 6 is a decent amount.

For the record tho, you have kind of derailed OP's thread, he is asking about people's opinion on how to play tournaments.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have a question for everyone...what is the best way of playing online tournaments, from beggining to an end? Let me see your opinions...​

Your question is a little vague. What kind of tournament are you talking about, regular or turbo??

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I talk about playing more than 2 or 3 tables holdem at the same time

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I talk about playing more than 2 or 3 tables holdem at the same time

I knew that you meant playing them at the same time. I don't know how but some players can play 24 tables :eek:

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hehehehehe . I could not!! maximum I can play 5 tables ... what's the use of playing so many tables if you're not going to be able to concentrate on a tournament and play it well? You can not detect maniacs or FISHs

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
hehehehehe . I could not!! maximum I can play 5 tables ... what's the use of playing so many tables if you're not going to be able to concentrate on a tournament and play it well? You can not detect maniacs or FISHs

Well I would think they have tons of hands on the known fishies, as they probably play the same games all year round, so they are bound to bump into the same players over and over again.

They probably started out playing 6 tables, then over the years they add more tables.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play zoom ... I only open 2 tables to play well, because you know that Zoom is a fast game

Chito

Chito

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zoom/zone is nice but honestly I prefer ring because you can get a better feel for your particular opponents easier.

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If i could get an opinion on tournaments, that would be great.... Hahahaha, but really how to play for example 11$ turbo or on the other side 109$ sunday million? I have my tactics which i think is good but i would like to improve it with other people opinions.

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's best to play freeroll tournaments you will not lose anything and can earn good money.

C

Cazador twd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a little loose at the beginning, but tigh to medidad the tournament progresses and the bubble will depend on your stack if you have a short stack play tigh expecting a big hand, if you have a big stack play more aggressive putting more pressure on players who are short

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on a lot of things, which tournament you will play, if it is the beginning of the tournament, if it is the middle of the tournament, if it is the end of the tournament, depends on the aggressiveness of the bets, depends a lot on the position, how many players entered the hand. Anyway, it depends a lot on the situation.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
each player has his own strategy of the game, I do not think that there is some standard game! you must be flexible and be able to adapt to any player to be able to defeat him !!!