Tournament tip - Micro

SRNegras

SRNegras

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good afternoon people! Today I am going to bring you a pokerstars Sit & Go that I love to play and that I manage to develop my game a lot. The tournament lasts approximately 2h / 2h20min and it is possible to recover, return to the game and all players play very consciously. So I come to share this experience with you. I hope you enjoy it too. Tournament: Sit & Go $ 3.50 NL Hold'em [45 Players] Hugs!

M

MakTrue

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good afternoon people! Today I am going to bring you a PokerStars Sit & Go that I love to play and that I manage to develop my game a lot. The tournament lasts approximately 2h / 2h20min and it is possible to recover, return to the game and all players play very consciously. So I come to share this experience with you. I hope you enjoy it too. Tournament: Sit & Go $ 3.50 NL Hold'em [45 Players] Hugs!

Good afternoon!
There was an experience of playing in MSNG for $ 2.5 for 180 people!
Made it to the final tables!
Really good tournaments! :D
Good luck! :cool:

Z

zeist2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon people! Today I am going to bring you a PokerStars Sit & Go that I love to play and that I manage to develop my game a lot. The tournament lasts approximately 2h / 2h20min and it is possible to recover, return to the game and all players play very consciously. So I come to share this experience with you. I hope you enjoy it too. Tournament: Sit & Go $ 3.50 NL Hold'em [45 Players] Hugs!

Thanks for tip!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also like the 45 mans on PokerStars. Its just a shame, that the action dies out at 3,5$, and that at this limit its mostly the turbos, that tend to fill and run.

KasyakoFF

KasyakoFF

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't have enough bankroll yet! playing for $ 0.1 my next move: $ 0.55! and then maybe I'll get to 3.5))