Tournament Possession

SrWesleiNF

SrWesleiNF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play a lot of MTT games and I always have the window open in the tournament information and I always look at my possession in the tournament.
This influences a lot in my descisiones. I've noticed that when I'm about to fall, I'm sure I'll be able to see if I can even get into the bubble. It's only me who keeps looking at the tournament or has someone play without looking at that information. play looking or let the game flow?

T

Timothy OConnor

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play a lot of MTT games and I always have the window open in the tournament information and I always look at my possession in the tournament.
This influences a lot in my descisiones. I've noticed that when I'm about to fall, I'm sure I'll be able to see if I can even get into the bubble. It's only me who keeps looking at the tournament or has someone play without looking at that information. play looking or let the game flow?
knowing you possition is good info..sometimes make u fold sometimes make u call

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
all information is good to take poker. I also leave the window open to better manage the evolution of my stack on an MTT. it helps me reach my goals.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have to agree, all information is relative through out the tournament. Always have that window up looking at average stack size, preople I know who are play and of course the bubble.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I try to make maximum use of perspective situations. Only this has a direct impact on my place in the tournament.

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Hey
A very important tool playing tournament to keep checking for information
Keep doing it more often

maksonios

maksonios

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm just clicking on this button "info" near the chat, helps a lot.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I usually dont have it open until later in the tournament closer to the money bubble. It does not matter to me what place I am in early on in the tournament so its not important to me.

Jilty

Jilty

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to know about the bubble but I find if I get in the money and I keep looking at the payouts it's a complete distraction. If you get into FT range then it can be important for a ladder if your in the danger zone but apart from that I like to keep it out of the way.

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After reg and rebuys that window stays open.

blanktheman

blanktheman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally don't look at the information until later in the game. I'm happy if i'm around 50% of the players. It does help my game play because then i know whether to be aggressive or not. It helps with other things as well. It's good to have all the information you can get.