Tips for Playing $ 109 Tournaments

jadaminato

jadaminato

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yesterday I was one step away from the platinum pass. But the consolation prize is twelve $109 tickets so I still have some chance of winning it. I have never played tournaments of that buy-in and I don't know what to expect. I consider myself a decent player on microlimites. Some of you know me from the league and have seen me play.
So what advice would you give me?

1player2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday I was one step away from the platinum pass. But the consolation prize is twelve $109 tickets so I still have some chance of winning it. I have never played tournaments of that buy-in and I don't know what to expect. I consider myself a decent player on microlimites. Some of you know me from the league and have seen me play.
So what advice would you give me?

Thank you for your post. I'm glad you posted this thread I'm currently transitioning to a satellite based strategy to play for larger tournament prize pools. Excited to see the posts.
Good luck

Good Luck To All:cool:

B

Bird173

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Well I haven’t played a ton of them maybe only ten but I would say just trust your fundamentals but don’t play shy. I always find constant three betting and raising is more common the higher up the limits you go. Watch you hud for sure. It’s different playing higher but it’s not that much different you know so just play solid and get in good. GLGL

Poker Tips