Time available for late registration in a freeroll tournament

tipejo767

tipejo767

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In a freeroll tournament, how long do you think is necessary for late registration if the prize is small?

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think 15 minutes for late registration is ideal for freeroll tournaments.

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am generally against any late registrations!

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It all depends on the number of registered players and the winning positions, even so I think the first levels of the tournament are very important because this is where we have a good amount of blinds and thus we will have greater freedom to play

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if the prize is 50-100 dollars I would close the late registration. I don't see any point in it. Late players only get an advantage, without an entrance fee... What for? why? I do not know...

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With normal tournaments I understand late registration, because its a way for poker sites to get more people playing and increase their income plus create larger price pools. But none of this apply to freerolls, so I think, zero late registration is perfect for them. Show up on time, or dont show up at all :)

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think between 15 minutes to half an hour but no more than that. If password leaking is a potential issue then there should be no late registration at all.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the ideal would be to register before the blinds increase and force you to tighten your game.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerolls are usually hyper games so is a waste to late register, my opinion. ;)

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to see late registration removed for low freeroll games like the ones here.

It's handy if you forget then remember just after the start or are slightly late for whatever reason but if you miss it then it's just hard luck. At the moment the pokerstars freerolls have it right with no late reg.

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if the tournament is rebuy - based, the late registration time is proportional to the prize pool.The concept of the size of the prize pool is relative.Each player has their own.For one, $ 10 is a lot for another, $ 100 is not enough.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With a small prize, there is no need for late registration. I would even limit the number of players willing to play the freeroll. Otherwise, there is no point in wasting time for cents.