re: Poker & Tight or loose-which leads to victory
1. every thing depends on the field/game/ops
2. tag/nit is considderd better because you don't get your self in to wierd 2nd pair K with 1/3 of your stacks pot 3bet on the river so it leads to less leaks with bad hands.
3. playing only tag/nit will put you on a range very quickly so noone will play with you and even then if a fish calls you shove of KK with A3o some times you will lose, so carying your range is importint.
4. "league" is a freeroll with people of different exp. and skill ерш will lead to a table with agro-pro counting %/odds and loose-fish that catches a "hail marry", so play your best/learn and dont sweat to much if you loose with a set of AAA to frunner-runer fluh on the river.
5. aggro i very good but you NEED to know when and what is good. If you watch top streamers/players/youtubers.... you can sometimes wonder how this 1K nl zoom player can raise K9o, but usually they say what they expect from the hand and why did the act that way, was it odds
/EV/read on op/BB rasing next turn...