E

ednul

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys!

Hope you can give me an opinion on this stats

Finished 7 out of 312 players and the stats for flop seen was as followed after 313 hands

SB: 26%
BB 41%
Other: 14%
total: 19%

Is this okay or is it to tight? Maybe to loose on the blinds

C

chronical

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
IMHO:
SB - to wide 1/4 hands played meas you called with stuff like A7o,T8s...
other - generaly speaking okey
BB - this i where more info would be good, as checking BB and cold calling/raising BB is different. BUT! 41% seems to wide

and congrats on the win =)

A

arod6893

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're too loose, not too tight.

Total is good and other is 14% which is tight.

But SB and BB are way too loose. You play 1/4 pots OOP and then you defend 40% of the time, thats 4 in every 10 pots you have more then 1BB, at minimum, going into the pot. Unless your Phil Ivey, that needs to come down.

But hey, good for you and placing 7th! Good luck!

E

ednul

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You're too loose, not too tight.

Total is good and other is 14% which is tight.

But SB and BB are way too loose. You play 1/4 pots OOP and then you defend 40% of the time, thats 4 in every 10 pots you have more then 1BB, at minimum, going into the pot. Unless your Phil Ivey, that needs to come down.

But hey, good for you and placing 7th! Good luck!

Hey and thanks for the reply.

I agree on the sb matter but I think why i had so high% on the BB is because I wasent raised so often in that position before the later stages.

How many hands do you play oop? do you play Ajo. Axs and that kind of cards?

deucefactory

deucefactory

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
313 isn't enough hands to get an idea of how you play. Maybe start looking at it every 2500 hands or so. 19% total seems decent start.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Congrats on the 7th.

14% is a tad tight and you're stats a bit loose in the blinds (I think you can guess that) but all of that could be just be a function of your starting hands, stack size, opponent's play or table draw. Examples - you got better starting hands in the blinds, you were short stacked a good portion of the tournament, there was an aggressive player to your left, a lot of limped pots early.
Without more information I cannot say if these stats indicate things to work on or adjust. Stats vary from table to table and from tournament to tournament.

You made it all the way to 7th so you were doing a lot of things right.

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can't help with the analysis but like the replies :) do you keep your stats from tourny to tourny ?