S

Supmargy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all

It's been awhile since I posted here as I took a long break from poker. I got interested again, but I don't play tourneys anymore due to a lack of time.
So I turned my head to spin and go's and have played approximately 250 games (0.25$) in a month or two.
But I wanted to track my progress and maybe ask for advice once in a while. So I figured i'd post here.

Here is a graph and some stats. Those are from my 150-250 approximately.

And I've got a question: which other useful stats should I add to my report?

Attachments

• First 100 games graph.jpg
    First 100 games graph.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 29
  • First 100 games.jpg
    First 100 games.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 29
Ventoman777

Ventoman777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all

It's been awhile since I posted here as I took a long break from poker. I got interested again, but I don't play tourneys anymore due to a lack of time.
So I turned my head to spin and go's and have played approximately 250 games (0.25$) in a month or two.
But I wanted to track my progress and maybe ask for advice once in a while. So I figured i'd post here.

Here is a graph and some stats. Those are from my 150-250 approximately.

And I've got a question: which other useful stats should I add to my report?

I greet you friend, I wish you continued success in poker.
Perhaps in the future, after playing more than 3,000 spin-and-go, you should add a ROI chart to see which plus you played.

S

Supmargy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I greet you friend, I wish you continued success in poker.
Perhaps in the future, after playing more than 3,000 spin-and-go, you should add a ROI chart to see which plus you played.

Thank you!

I’ll write that down so I dont forget! Do you happen to know what ROI is decent at micro spin and go’s?

I would love to set some goals for myself but I want to be realistic. For example aim to get 70-100 cEV, or get 10% ROI. However I am not sure which numbers are achievable.

S

Supmargy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
S

Supmargy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi

So i've been playing a lot the past 2-3 days and below are the results.

cEV/game was 85 this morning but got kind of a downswing. Since I haven't played a lot in total it dropped to 71.

That's ok but I want it to be higher so I'll have to try to find leaks.
I'm going to watch some youtube vids to find out how to track them. Hopefully I can change some stuff about my game for the better!

Attachments

• 217 finishes.jpg
    217 finishes.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 20
  • 217 report.jpg
    217 report.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 20
  • 217 tourneys.jpg
    217 tourneys.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 23
S

Supmargy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Update at 282 games

Hello!
So I've been playing some more and I'm happy with the results so far.
cEV / game is at 82 which is not too shabby.

I've been trying to be a bit more agressive and I think it stopped the bleeding in my red curve. I do not have a well defined strategy yet. So it might be variance.

I added some preflop data to my report but I don't know whether the numbers are good/bad. So any feedback on them would be nice!

I haven't been saving hands for hand review and I'll probably have to start doing that once my cEV stagnates. For now I just want to get some volume in.

As you can see in my graph I had a downswing. But that EV line keeps me really optimistic!

Attachments

• 282 stats.jpg
    282 stats.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 282 report.jpg
    282 report.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 282 graph.jpg
    282 graph.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 21
hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes nice results congrats Supmargy interesting thread as a high stakes spin and go regular my strategy changes sometimes use martingale strategy but it is simple in theory roughly win 2 to 10 buy ins for the day then quit depending how I feel.
Unless exceptions have to clear a rake bonus then will go all out for hours but make sure your in right state of mind before play,
As your roll and stakes climb self control and discipline is the most important thing with this type of poker as the swings can be brutal if on tilt good luck in your challenge subscribed.:)

Last edited:
S

Supmargy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey thanks for the support Hugh! I didn't know you were a high stakes Spin and Go reg!
Unfortunately in Belgium there are only a couple of sites we can play on. And pokerstars basically took away rakeback. All I can buy are chips and hoodies... so no money to be made from that. Can't play the deal, can't buy into tournaments. Which is sad.

I played some more today and my cEV is going up still but the downswing continues.
Also my red line is atrocious today. I think I fold too much against ALLIN ALLIN ALLIN donks once we're heads up and the blinds are getting big.

Any suggestions on a certain range I can call with against people who allin every hand? I assume a number between 50-70% of all combos should be profitable. If someone has tips on that, that would be greatly appreciated.

N

NotOnTheRiver

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Supmargy,

So basically you`re cEV is not bad , but also is not very good neither .. You should have 120-130+ at 0.25$ if you want to grind spins in higher limits..
Also , you should add stats in pt4 for every position at the table and analize them to see where you lose cev and fix it .
Good luck .

S

Supmargy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the input. I'll def try to get to 100cEV/game at least because I tried some 1$ games and got crushed. Some bad luck but honestly my red line sucks. needs some work!

I've been focussing on work and we just got our 3rd daughter today!
So I played a bit less.
Tried my hand at swap holdem. Really fun game! Made some cash from that but I'm not gonna include those stats here as it's spin and go focussed.

I'll try to update next week.