- enjoy

:)

NineLions

NineLions

Advanced beginner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In Stars you need to be sure have both files saving, one for Hand History and one for tourneys info.

In Stars go to options and make sure that have "instant Hand History" option clicked (probably yes because see cash games ok), and also in options have the "tourney Summary" option, need to click this too and save in a folder to Hem read tourneys, then make sure HEM is reading both folders.

From the previous month's thread, but today's the first chance I've had to try this out.

This seems to do it for me. I don't play enough tournaments so I rarely check the results so I never would have noticed that I wasn't collecting summaries, but I guess the tournament hands go there as well?

Anyway, it seems to be working now. Thanks.

Shufflin

Shufflin

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yay for Summer!

This month I'm looking at larger field tournaments. Not sure if I'll come back to multitabling, but to start I'm going old-school -- one at a time.

The toughest thing for me will be busting out 2 hours before bedtime and NOT firing up a smaller SNG for the sake of playing more. Hopefully commiting here will help with that needed discipline.

Run good, my friends!!

Pascal-lf

Pascal-lf

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you're playing large field tournaments you'll hate it if you one table. The variance is huge, you could literally go months without cashing.

Shufflin

Shufflin

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I understand that -- I just am feeling like really thinking about the game while I am playing it. Even 4-tabling tiled was feeling too robotic. During the week I'll most likely just play a 180 so I'm not up too late. Those are slow to fill in what used to be American prime time, and now are the slow hours -- so I don't usually have time to multi those anyway.

The key to my goal is the walking away -- too often I'll look at how much time I have and choose my game accordingly. Gets me into too many turbos, too, which doesn't help the variance any. I'll be on vacation as of tomorrow, so maybe a break will do me some good (though I'm sure I'll book a day or two to sit in a wifi cafe and play some "cards" -- better check the closing time first, though, eh? lol)

O

orangepeeleo

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
5* pic

Not really any goals, more just points:
- play my first UKIPT
- grind lots
- try not to lose
- enjoy

:)

How have you got in? wsop has gave me the urge to play some live mtts again, been looking for a way to sattelite in to a live event.

the lab man

the lab man

CardsChat Irregular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pascal-lf

Pascal-lf

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How have you got in? WSOP has gave me the urge to play some live mtts again, been looking for a way to sattelite in to a live event.

Well played 2 sats, didn't win a seat so just went meh, sold 65% and now going to buy in direct :)

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From Monday, you won't have to pay any rake in PartyPoker Multi Table Tournaments any longer.

PokerStrategy.com has learned that PartyPoker is about to launch a new promotion in which all MTT fees will be removed. The promotions will run until further notice.

Apparently

Pascal-lf

Pascal-lf

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dear PocketFives Member,

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif] PartyPoker has a great offer for tournament players - rake-free MTTs starting on Sunday, July 3rd at Midnight ET. The promotion will run until partypoker announces their end date. Sign up today if you don't yet have an account, and take advantage of the opportunity!

Can confirm that it's showing in the lobby too!
[/FONT]

thebigdawg

thebigdawg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am in, been out of town this weekend.

Goals
Play more than I did in June
Keep the profits up (I have been happy with it the past 2 months)
Work on a withdrawl

Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone in here read Jared book already? (The Mental Game).

ok, good, very good?.

Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
subscribin

Turn to the dark side?.

------

Anyone notice that Stars is getting tougher after FTP shut down?.

Usually in my games reach HU in 600-1200 level but have some sessions that we reach 1200 level and still 4-6 players left all with avg stack, all in red (14/11 to 18/15).

Poker is dying:(

Pascal-lf

Pascal-lf

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lots of regs moved over.

The depressing thing about MTTs is you can have a breakeven day which feels worse than a losing day because of so many bricks. Had 4 final 2 table or better finishes where there was over $1k up top today, sighhh

Pascal-lf

Pascal-lf

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lol 20-something in $3r 40k on Stars, what a nasty day

O

only_bridge

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never notice any difference, but I dont know who's good or not.

Pascal-lf

Pascal-lf

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Made day 2 of Sunday Special (100 euro buyin) on pokerstars.fr, 150 left got just below average!

First shot so very happy, 32k up top, one time!

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good start to the month for me, weeeeeeee

Hope y'all are faring better than I, Still hopeful this will be a positive month though :eek:

Attachments

• Goodstart.jpg
    Goodstart.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 75
thebigdawg

thebigdawg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not getting to play much this month, having to deal with Carbon support....hope all is having a good month though.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Haven't played since the Full Tilt shutdown... and I'm actually not minding. Not having to get on every single day to grind out Ironman points is kind of a relief.

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Live tournaments, LOL

Blinds 1500/3000, folds to BTN who shoves for 17K, I shove for 22K, BB tanks, stack size is 20.5K. BB has joked all night long that his poker book will be The Art of the Suckout. BB finally calls say he just can get away from that many chips in the pot,

BB has K7o, BTN has AJo, I have AQs

Flop is K72 and turn and river brick out.

{sigh}

Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haven't played since the Full Tilt shutdown... and I'm actually not minding. Not having to get on every single day to grind out Ironman points is kind of a relief.
Stars was a fail?.

Games look more dry everyday:(

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stars was a fail?.

Games look more dry everyday:(

Still don't like the software and CBF depositing on there but more to the point I'm just enjoying the break from the grind.