Sunday Storm

Redbull199030

Redbull199030

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The anniversary Sunday Storm in honor of the 9th anniversary very soon, already March 26. who will participate?

Alekxandrovi3

Alekxandrovi3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will participate in it. I'll try for free first. I remember when there were freerolls for the anniversary Sunday million, I almost managed to win a free entry. I had a strong tiltk lost. All I had to do was win all in where I had AQos. And 1 entry was already guaranteed. 3 opponents played against me. And everyone had bad hands. 10 2 10 4 10 low. There were only numbers on the table. And 10. They split my stack among themselves. It was very strange for me because it was deep enough. They had good stacks and they suddenly went all in with garbage. I hope to attend this event for free.

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
I will be playing for sure as this anniversary ones I like a lot. they do have great satties with 200 seats gtd.. I might play some like that

nikolaevich87

nikolaevich87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The anniversary Sunday Storm in honor of the 9th anniversary very soon, already March 26. who will participate?

Hello dear friends, I won the ticket on the second try for $ 2.20! and ran yesterday, the beginning was bad, an hour later there was a short stack of 2100, he moved from the ADS button and won 13000 was able to return. farther in the second hour I flew out with DD, I put the floor of the stack as one is smaller than me, and the second is slightly larger. the board came out with a small cross flush to nine, among the opponents AKZ and DD, a flash to the cross lady. I finished (9th anniversary Sunday storm $ 11.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
selected via sat, missed the prizes, everything is classic
my second name is lucky