demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I 've got the ticket from sit and go 0.88 $I have ever play tournament like this one what's your advice is it difficult?what's your best finish?

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Congrats man that's awesome. Will you play this Sunday's milly or the Anniversary one?

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Good luck demibar. I would recommend to you not to play the anniversary because it will attract a bigger sized field.. Either way go ship it!! :)

L

leon_fush

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are very lucky to win a ticket ... and are surprised if you are going to play this tournament ... there will be a lot of players there both strong and not very good, but anyway, good luck for you to win it))

Q

qq4bet

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck to you Demibar. I would also like to win a ticket, but there's no chance.

E

edgroo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck bro. Let us know how you do.

Senneville

Senneville

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck to you. I never win any ticket for this event so far. But trying all day and all weeks. lolll

B

biops

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Few years ago, 2014 i guess, i won two tickets for sattellites from Sunday million. Because College i coudnt played before, so on saturday i played both tickets (1.10 that gives another ticket of Sat, of 11usd) won both, one i change for tourney money and the other i played and won the Sunday million ticket, but how was An deadline, the sat ended about 2hours after Sunday million started, then i had no choice of cancelling the entry. And so i played very well for 4hours +- and in two hands (AKs,AQo) i burst out on bubble, maybe 3040o of 3000 paid positions. Besides the frustration of getting so close from a big Win, that was really cool session.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Few years ago, 2014 i guess, i won two tickets for sattellites from Sunday million. Because College i coudnt played before, so on saturday i played both tickets (1.10 that gives another ticket of Sat, of 11usd) won both, one i change for tourney money and the other i played and won the Sunday million ticket, but how was An deadline, the sat ended about 2hours after Sunday million started, then i had no choice of cancelling the entry. And so i played very well for 4hours +- and in two hands (AKs,AQo) i burst out on bubble, maybe 3040o of 3000 paid positions. Besides the frustration of getting so close from a big Win, that was really cool session.
That was nice experience though