Study group for low stakes/micro stakes MTT

P

pennygrinder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello!

I have recently started an discord channel with the purpose if being a study group for low/micro stakes MTT.

If you are interested in joining, here is a link to the channel: https://discord.gg/vUYxGBZ

Acesinthebig

Acesinthebig

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why can't you discuss it on this thread?

P

pennygrinder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For two reasons:

1) Discord is great for the mixture of talking hands vocally and in writing.

2) Talking hands in a thread is very slow imo. I want it more fast paced.

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For two reasons:

1) Discord is great for the mixture of talking hands vocally and in writing.

2) Talking hands in a thread is very slow imo. I want it more fast paced.
Why don't you just do both and get the best of both worlds.

w0oferr

w0oferr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I figure out how to work with Discord I am in :D

A

Aslama01

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm in for the group. I'll join when I get off work. Don't have my old poker buddies so it would be nice to have people to go over situations with. And to whoever askedabout why not the thread. Because some players, myself included, much prefer to verbally talk about the hands as it is more personal and fast paced. This allows for more talking and possibly more genuine care for the improvement of play. Not only that but since the group is a subgroup, it is much tighter knot than a whole forum.

P

pennygrinder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm in for the group. I'll join when I get off work. Don't have my old poker buddies so it would be nice to have people to go over situations with. And to whoever askedabout why not the thread. Because some players, myself included, much prefer to verbally talk about the hands as it is more personal and fast paced. This allows for more talking and possibly more genuine care for the improvement of play. Not only that but since the group is a subgroup, it is much tighter knot than a whole forum.

This sounds great.
I will be on playing later tonight, you are welcome to the group when you decide to join.