Stretching and Chemistry in Poker

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
simple clashes to tackle poker tournaments.

Basic information about stretching, what are the benefits to the body:

Corrects posture
Massages the organs
Increases welfare
Relieves muscle aches
Relax
Releases wellness hormones
Helps improve sports performance
Reduces risk of injury
Relieves tension
Improves mobility
In a way our focus is on improving our poker performance.

What are our characteristics?
A mind game where we have to stay focused and seated for several hours.

What are the top tips?

Quite generally, stretching basically as soon as you wake up and before bed is critical.
For we already do this unconsciously when we wake up, stretching ourselves by raising our arms. what a good feeling, and good morning !!
Another is having to stretch before starting the tournament with a nice song, and during tournaments and that's why I am going to show you some forms of stretching and exercise to improve our performance and avoid injury.

TIPS
It's never too late to start stretching;
Stretch whenever you can, at different times of the day (at work, chores, and leisure time);
Try to relax while stretching;
Respect your body limits, avoid pain or excessive discomfort during exercise;
Greater benefits to flexibility are obtained in the medium and long term;
Breathe slowly, breathing in through your nose and exhaling through your mouth;
Stretching exercises can be done with nice background music.

MATINAL STRETCHING

stretching_matinal.jpg

and there are some things that can be done lying in bed:
1. Lumbar Stretch

Lie on your back and bring your knees to your chest. Pull both knees down towards your chest, relax, and hold for about 30 seconds.

now let's go to Labor Gymnastics

Gymnastics Labor is the gymnastics intended for corporate employees, let's see some exercises to be done with support, in the chair

sport-exercises-office-yoga-tired-260nw-635651549.jpg

Labor gymnastics are designed to prevent RSI, Repetitive Strain Injury, and increase employee performance and well-being.

let's try to understand why this nice chemistry;
stimulation and renewal of collagen in the structure, decreases muscle tension
improves the cardiovascular system
Stretching helps release endorphins, a natural hormone responsible for the feeling of well-being, and is a natural pain reliever in the body.
Stretching aids in the release of serotonin, which helps activate memory and give the body more energy.

SOMATOTROFINE (THE HORMONE OF GROWTH)
ADRENALINE AND NORADRENALINE
GLUCAGON AND INSULIN
ENDORPHINE
CORTIS
LEPTIN
SEROTONIN

And if you're passionate about poker, know that the neurotransmitter molecules that are responsible for this are:

dopamine - when you are playing and winning, which is linked to addiction and addiction
neuroepinephrine - when that big tournament is coming
oxytocin - when you are getting involved with poker
vasopressin - that's when only poker matters
adrenaline and noradrenaline - the desire to win
phenylethylamine - when you look at AA

Now that we have managed to keep the body and mind balanced with the release of NEUROTRANSMITTERS coming 2020.

Hope this helps! :)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

WSMFP1986

WSMFP1986

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just screwed up, I play live in Shreveport Louisiana Horseshoe at RunGood tour 3 days, I live about 1 hour 40 min, from there so driving back and forth! Anyway got in Bet Online sat to Sun ME $109,and smashed it, it took 50 to 2nd step and I took 2nd place when it ended! Got home and got on desktop to play next round and did very well in it 6 man table step 2,had chip lead most of game, won it and moved to next step! Wife wanted some food sat out for an hour or so got back home and played 3rd round, 5 man table top 2 get paid 1st moved on to last round, 2nd gets a buy in to same round, got 2nd.Slowly the table got players so I pulled up Black Chip, 2 tournaments, freeroll and 1st step to 2nd round Venom sat, anyway I'm playing 3 tourneys now , most important is the Bet Online game and it started about 40 minutes after the 2 black chips had been running, well I didn't notice but I start falling asleep and missing hands, getting sat out, all that well it all cought up on me and I got knocked out of all of them! All good runs a I got the wall all in a few minutes if seemed, now I'm fixing to go to sleep! So for the 1st time ever I'm tierd, and didn't play for crap lol! See you players tomorrow

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A great reminder about the importance of stretching, thanks! Def easy to fall into poor posture habits when playing a lot of poker!

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looking at the diagram I see there aren't you can do while sitting on the chair [emoji4][emoji51]

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A great reminder about the importance of stretching, thanks! Def easy to fall into poor posture habits when playing a lot of poker!

True, especially in the upright position of the spine.

:turtle:

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looking at the diagram I see there aren't you can do while sitting on the chair [emoji4][emoji51]

Thanks for the observation, I got some basic examples !!

1003145_477383359022884_694514304_n.jpg

9-Seated-Stretches-to-Release-Neck-Back-Pain-infog.jpg

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow Mucho Gracias Amigo

Thanks for the observation, I got some basic examples !!

1003145_477383359022884_694514304_n.jpg

9-Seated-Stretches-to-Release-Neck-Back-Pain-infog.jpg

Wow, Ask and you shall recieve huh?
Amazing Sir/Maam I started doing a few as soon as I saw them.
Wow truly grateful because I sit all day
Thank you so much, it is greatly appreciated!

Alekxandrovi3

Alekxandrovi3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cool that there is such articles. All the same, the poker is good but we can not forget about yourself. All friends health.

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cool that there is such articles. All the same, the poker is good but we can not forget about yourself. All friends health.

it's true buddy !! Glad you liked it, a lot of health and peace and a lot of poker come !!! : D

:help: