strange record!

seeyouthru

seeyouthru

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i am generally a cash game player and i take little shots at tournaments and today i saw a strange record of mine in stats bar that i didnt even notice.
i had played 62 tournaments in past 5 months!
and been in the money only 7 times and thoose 7 times i have taken down the tournament!
its either 1st or nothing!

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i am generally a cash game player and i take little shots at tournaments and today i saw a strange record of mine in stats bar that i didnt even notice.
and been in the money only 7 times and thoose 7 times i have taken down the tournament!

Impressive stat!

Just curious as to what kind of MTTs they were. How large were the field of players, buyin or freeroll, etc. ?

seeyouthru

seeyouthru

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Impressive stat!

Just curious as to what kind of MTTs they were. How large were the field of players, buyin or freeroll, etc. ?
50-100$
around 100 to 200 players.
some bounty tourney as well!

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

Impressive , you seem to have a knack for winning Tournaments. I would keep playing them.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
50-100$
around 100 to 200 players.
some bounty tourney as well!

Sounds like you are picking your games wisely. I would not change a thing. I love bounty tournaments too (well, when I can get enuf KOs to cover my buyin).

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this is very good indicator, sometimes if you long to play be very lucky if you have such results, it makes sense to think and go to mtt

drejva11

drejva11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great to hear that, maybe you should play for bigger tournaments now and try to make more money moneyy ,gl gl :) !!!

R

Rolco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion the low cash rate should be of concern, it may suggest you're winning those tourneys by donk flipping your way to the top rather than playing good poker.

Gamebreakr25

Gamebreakr25

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds like you are picking your games wisely. I would not change a thing. I love bounty tournaments too (well, when I can get enuf KOs to cover my buyin).
I agree !!! I also love bounty tournaments, but I don't have a computer right now so my game selection is pretty limited on mobile. :icon_puke

C

chronical

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
generaly your ROI in a MTT (NLHE) is ~15-25% depending on buy-in and skill, so 1st or not first is nor here nor there. Unless you are going to bink a 5$ spin for a milly your main income will as with cash come from grinding. 500mtt*abi5 =2500$*0.2roi=500$ proff. Thees are crude estimations but hold tru in somewhat of a long run. GL at the tables =)