Spin n Go strategy help

N

nidal55

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi! ive been trying to find fine articles and videos about hyper 3handed stts for long and i would appreciate it if i got some help from u guys. seen some good stuff here and there but in order to make it to the $30s+ ill definitely need something extra. Thnx in advance for ur answers!

V

velhasil

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there is no strategy cuz its 3 handed. Every A and K is allin hand even Q.

dnegsisabadreg

dnegsisabadreg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there is no strategy cuz its 3 handed. Every A and K is allin hand even Q.

This is obviously not true.

To the OP, I'm not a spin and go player, but from the spin players that I know, husng.com is their go to resource. Their content is pricey, but if its gonna help you crush the games then its probably worth it. Good luck.

N

nyolcas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Played some 1.10 spin and go with tickets, and based on those plays I agree with dnegsisabadreg.From my point of view the descriptions above are too risky. Basically I have started to play in TAG style to check the other two player's style. After that I have modified my style according to their play.

Frontiere

Frontiere

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Smaller buy in is bingo , but buy in from 5 usd and upper are good to play , because players are not all in all the time with any two cards .

L

Lying So Low

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ax and pocket pairs = always all-in:D

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
only experience, wipe out 1000 tournaments and do analysis of the game

W

wowasenotrusov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try yourself in the other tournaments . Tournaments of this type are not profitable in terms of investment and win . unlikely that they can then make

MasterTur

MasterTur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try yourself in the other tournaments . Tournaments of this type are not profitable in terms of investment and win . unlikely that they can then make

I agree with you, one SNG or MTT are much better to play than Spin n Go, but if you gonna play, every Ax, Kx, KQ, QJ, JT, are good.
But in this tournaments you need to play agressive, and try to play every hand.

W

winnie1993

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that most imortant and spin and go is mathematicks. You must learn ending of this game.

Vladimir Smugly

Vladimir Smugly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi! ive been trying to find fine articles and videos about hyper 3handed stts for long and i would appreciate it if i got some help from u guys. seen some good stuff here and there but in order to make it to the $30s+ ill definitely need something extra. Thnx in advance for ur answers!

$ 0.25 I play very often. I agree with the opinion that it is a lottery. Many players go all-in, even with a very weak hand. Therefore, to analyze and predict what their cards are very difficult. As for the big buy-in, I can not say anything. I played a couple of times for $ 0.50. The same is true in my opinion.:)

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My spin and go strategy is...

Play another format.......

(I do play 'em, but IMHO it is one of the LEAST profitable formats out there.)

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
They're great if you need your fix, you don't have a lot of time, but the hyper nature, short stacks and three handed nature leads you to luck to win, not skill.

Not great at honing talent and you definitely have to model strategy against your opponents. More often than not, you find players willing to go all-in with any two cards.

HenriqueMed1

HenriqueMed1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on the value of buy-in you play if small is practically a bingo! Now it is $7 or $15 up, players play tighter

T

TryTo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't believe that PS fairly balanced the coefficients as they write. May be in the beginning of all that it was so. But now they are getting more and more greedy and most probably that jackpots and other high coeffs occur quite rarely. No one can check up. You need to win almost every second spin to be assured in plus what is really hard with 2 opponents and such a dispersion.

M

maxpayne1994

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that playing Spingo you should play the pairs above 8 mt as strong and suited cards being only a AKQT should play them.
need not go to the bingo , play aggressively but thinking kkkk

N

nermis13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the strategy in Spingo and not play it

B

Brawo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yoy have to be quite calm on the start tournament, play only strong hand, not bluffing. In next phases you should be more flexible.

Bogdan Pyts

Bogdan Pyts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spin often it's bingo, I played aggressively

K

kennyhotkey

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
you need to expand your range of hands) to play too tight - a clear loss

K

kennyhotkey

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Aa, ak, aq - all in. hands with kk to 99, and 88 can be too. Well just do - depending on the situation

H

Halid68

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No special strategy you need just find your game your style of playing it is different than a turnaments and cash games. And start for little money ;)

T

touchmytallalla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont think i can give links to other sites here. But you should google more carefully.There are already 5 to 7 not bad articles online, even some not bad videos.