Spin n Go

ribaric

ribaric

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im a player who likes MTTs but also i want to play 0.50 spin n goes.
I have trouble in spin n go. I never had prizepool better than 2$ and i rearly win those 2$.
I would like to hear some advice about spin n go strategy.
Pls answer!

D

Doh123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Me too.
Was trying them too, but without success.

darkelf1

darkelf1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its generated to give u small spin pot , and sometimes huge . thats how they make cash to give away

romych007

romych007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We need to play loose, because here not having a good hand does not always turn out to isolate preflop opponents are bad hands. The players themselves will be to put chips in the pot with middle hands- you can use it. When a stack of about 10 big blinds you need to push ofcourse

TheGenera1

TheGenera1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm grinding the $0.50/1 depending on how I feel at the moment. The key here is volume, I suggest quickly upgrading to two tables, and when you feel comfortable and I mean like really comfortable in your game up to 4 tables but never more. A lot and I mean ALOT of success in these games is identifying your opponent. I actually almost never play the first hand of the spin and goes and especially not for a raise, because with in the very first hand you can identify the maniacs who shove ATC.

Anyway play tight, don't be fooled into opening up with more cards just because other droolers are doing it. Also PICK YOUR SPOTS. Why get it in 51/49% against a calling station when you can wait a few hands and get it in 70/30%

H

hffjd2000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Few tips bro.

Most of these people here want fast action and result. Have patience and youll be fine.

Volume and find spots are some keys.

W

waterboy73

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I honestly haven't played many of these, maybe a handful. I agree, identifying your opponents is huge. As I assume most players like to put in volume in these.. So once you have the fish marked, you just hope to play with them often. I don't consider myself "lucky" in any way, shape, or form so I stay away from games with a shot at a magical payday. Maybe I should give a few a go and see if I just can't hit a jackpot spin!!

M

matiusaa

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
spin and go are much much worse than the sunday storm in terma of variance. If you rrally want to have an EV+ strategy you should have at least 2000 buy ins of the level you want to play because variance might kill you even if you are a winning player

TheGenera1

TheGenera1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2000 is a little extreme I would say.

ribaric

ribaric

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
TY all for answering you helped a lot. 1005 ty for the link!

T

TryTo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerrooms are more and more turning into bingo with hyper structure tournaments and unknown prizes. Not to play this is the best strategy.

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played quite a few Spin n Gos and have mostly seen the minimum prize pools. I was lucky enough to hit a $100 one in the 50c buy in though and won it. Best I had seen before that game was a 6X multiplier prize pool.

TheGenera1

TheGenera1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's extremely lucky, I have played 1034 games and never hit the x200 multiplier.

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hope a red table pops up for you soon! (or better)

I actually hate the Spin n Gos but I decided to give them a try when I saw the 50c ones with a shot at $1m and got some free tickets for them.

TheGenera1

TheGenera1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've made $57 playing the 0.50/1 they are very very weak games. The 0.50 much more so actually, as all the fish are trying to win the mill.

Zupek

Zupek

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try to not play so loose at first hands. You gotta to know how are playing ur opponents and try to exploit them by raising or limping and waiting for good situation to win big pot.

When someone is over-agro I like to limp pockets (99+) or something like KJ,KQ,A9+ and call them, when they pushing something like 20BBs. When they are normal players try to exploit them by winning many small pots by min betting. Good luck mate

Omar Kassas

Omar Kassas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
spingo is rigged i mean the machine is making so many badbeats so many drunk russians went all in in A (without kicker ) low pairs went all in too i've never seen a player who created a bankroll with spingo i mean small buy-ins 0.25-5$

P

Patrick333

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like the spin and go on pokerstars. The 1 dollar buy in has 80% chance of a 2 dollar pot or something. The 3 persons spin and go play style is also to aggresive for me. You can't play to tight in a spin and go

arbahool

arbahool

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you should play tight and precise,lot of them are trying to finish fast but you should just wait for a good hand,you have 25 BB at the start and thats enough to see a few good hands

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the rake is high and the volatility is huge in these

they are sure fun to play, but dont know how profitable they are

luiaguila

luiaguila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to receive a good prize you have to play many tournaments spin an go , I mean about 1000 turns to the wheel aggressive play forever

S

Sergei

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spin and go is a different class of game. There need to even play with such hands as A-5 To a-7. Similar like playing at the final table multi-table tournament but the prize goes to only one player often. Often Bleus but with the mind. Watch your opponent here is pretty easy since they don't trigger as in MTT.

N

Nik990

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Спин и гоу по моему лотерея полная и смысла играть нет