Spin & Go MAX - Strategy

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try find something strategy for this format but I found nothing. I played on this format last two months for 3$ buy-in. Many recreational players is there. I think this game is profits. This game is more quickly than Spin&go so strategy is diffrent. What`s your`s strategy and tips for this format ?

Reminder rules:

• Player Spinner: Every Spin & Go Max game begins with a spin to determine the number of players, from three to eight.
  • Triple Prize Spinner: At the start of the tournament players will be shown the three prizes options that they’re playing for. The eventual winner will then have to pick from those three prizes randomly, shown face down.
  • Hand Countdown: Spin & Go Max games will have a fixed number of hands based upon the size of the prize and the number of players.
  • Automatic All-In finale: After the predetermined number of hands has been played, all remaining players will automatically go all-in until there is a winner.
  • Risk/Reward Option: No matter how you win the Spin & Go Max, you'll get the chance to pick your prize. The original three prize options will appear at the end of each tournament. However, on some occasions, players will be offered a 'Cash Out' option.

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tip for first hand

Many recreational players see the lowest draw entering all in first hand with any two cards. I think is profitable check him with hand :
AA-TT
AK-AJs, AK-AJo

cubons

cubons

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you are seconds before timer runs out then you have to be a chipleader no matter what. Make a sick all in. Otherwise you are bullished!

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you are seconds before timer runs out then you have to be a chipleader no matter what. Make a sick all in. Otherwise you are bullished!

That's very good advice - I've noticed myself that it's worth being a chip leader, have only one chip more than the other stack. In the all-in phase, if we do not win in the first hand, we have a minimum second place.

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I have played some, usually there is a lot of bluff in them, a lot of push / fold is played, as long as you have more chips than the rest of the players you will have a good advantage and you can press more

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
in this type of spin and go you can not wait much for a good hand, I think that in the first hands you can hold a bit, but you have to make chips soon, but still there are no guarantees that you win, for example once you play one and I had almost all the chips and when we got all in lost, these tournaments are not easy, strategy: aggressiveness and win before the all in or be very lucky