Are Spin & Go a Profitable Option

J

jpcone

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm tryin to beat micro levels but the variance is so extreme that I've to quit.

Someone to share a succesfull strategy for that kind of games?

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try to watch more flops, don't create big pots while there are three players, discard weak hands and watch your opponents play, learn their habits, betting frequency, which cards they open, and which cards they raise with. Don't rush to put everything on the preflop. In a heads up pot more aggression, but it is not necessary to bluff all three streets. Use any suitable opportunity to increase your stack by a couple of blinds.:)

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play this games only for tickets. My strategy is to try to reduce spin and go to SnG HU in the first hand(s) )))

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is pure luck. Sometimes i play spin & go flash on pokerstars. The blinds go so fast that it is a lottery who wins.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm tryin to beat micro levels but the varianza is so extreme that I've to quit.

Someone to share a succesfull strategy for that kind of games?

Thank you!

There are numerous free Spin'n'Go guides and educational videos, just make self education, don't be lazy. No one in chat can teach it in few sentences ;)

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for the development of micro limits, the game Spin & Go I think is not the best option. This is a very fast game, aggressive, it is difficult to call a good tactic for such games. I don't like them at all.. I can recommend you a Sit & Go game. perhaps satellites to major tournaments, a very good chance to raise the level of the game, but the best option is MTT. Good experience for learning your opponents and understanding the game) good luck)

erik_lima

erik_lima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Spin & GO is profitable. My strategy was go slow at beggining and stay alive for the heads up. On the heads up go agressive. The blinds increase very fast, sometimes you can lose against a weak player, but usually if you play the standart most of times you will win.

Usually when the prize is small, other players don't play so focused, they only care about bigger prizes. I recommend you play focused on all tournaments, because in the end, these small prizes make the difference on your bankroll.

D

Delfino

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly I don't think spin and go can be profitable. I wish someone here would post that they maintain steady earnings with it but I doubt we would find anyone like that :)

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll tell you that when I have some money to play :D

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I believe that the player who studies the game can be profitable for sure. In addition to studying, you must play a lot of times to beat variance as well.

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that Spin & Go can´t be profitable! I don´t like this game mode. I prefer play cash or some MTT :)

R

ronn6583

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely not. This is a game of luck only: if you get a multiplier and you win. In one word, too much if.

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Spins are too dispersive versions of poker due to the speed of the tournament. the same as all tournaments with hyper speed. the only thing that would help is the presence of a bankroll of 100+ bi per limit. Well, make fewer mistakes. although I would leave this lesson and play less dispersed types of poker, for example in a CIS with blinds of 10 minutes

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a fast game, there are some strategies that you can use, take a time to see players on stream or YouTube, some is them make this game very profitable.

Use a wide range to bet, but to call choose better the hands, don't call all in without good hands, although some with more stack a ace high will be fine. Don't give free cards to the opponents, the best thing to do are put them in difficult chooses. Against aggressive plays you can just go all in with the top of your range. If the villain always raise you need to 3bet more. Steal the blinds in certain cases will be great, try to observe strategies of others plays, you will understand and maybe can catch someone who's try to steal.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think that at the micro-limits in this discipline there are a lot of weak players and it is not difficult to defeat them !!! But you must take into account that this is a very dispersive game and can be bad luck for a long time !!! Therefore, in stock you must have at least 200 buy-ins !!!

U

UkoChebuko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The rake is beatable. However you must expect a huge variance. Because the different multipliers and the very low edge (if it exist). The rakeback is a good thing, also a leaderboard.

"Successful strategy"...Mate, this is all different universe. You are asking for "successful strategy for poker".

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My opinion. Not really you will lose more than you win especially if you keep spinning the 2x multiplier.

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Spin & Go has 3 main points. good hand , short time & good luck.

Easy to win & easy to lose, too.:)

27Eleven

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that can be profitable in the longterm because you'll get x10, x100, even x10000

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I tried to play and in my reasoning it is complicated to have a result for my style of playing!

D

Delfino

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that can be profitable in the longterm because you'll get x10, x100, even x10000

I'm not sure what the rake is. But relying on that once every few years you get x1000 and you still have to win it means thet Spin&Gos have terrible high variance. More or less gamble. You'd have to play them for long years before you could see some trend in your bankrol because short term where you play the lowest prices, they are obviously with negative expectation.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I will tell you a secret, there is no strategy. This is a lottery.
In these tournaments, your skills or experience do not matter.
Luck decides everything.

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

if someone who can contribute for every strategy in the games

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
For new players I wouldn't recommend it , it had big variance , can destroy your bankroll easily , go on tilt , etc . On the micros at least there are many who call ATC many times , crazy flops and hands , lol . Tried to win the big multipliers , a lot of bad beats . Retreated from my challenge , gonna repeat it when I 'll be ready enough in the future .

Try to watch some tables online , observe what they bet , how much , what hands they limp , you have to do some homework before you play again ;) That I will also do for sure;)