Spin&go

Swat1197

Swat1197

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is it profit to play flash spin higher limits that you are playing or try to play simple spin?
Flash more aggressive and can give more chances and luck in a moment not in distance.
But if it's 1-3 tournaments what you recommend.
Maybe high buyins spin &go players here)

F

fourroses

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when you play spin and go you had to play heads up ,Ithink it is better to play thenormal spinand go ,because you have more time to wait for good cards ,have you tried to play heads up ,when you god in this it goes faster then by spin and go and youhave the same chance at the beginning

oakthyago

oakthyago

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyway spin and go are good to get used to play heads up and how much Big Blinds your have in your stack more ability you need to kick out your oponent

what I don't like about spin and go are two things; the luck part, when you don't have luck on the spining and this is the most part you the games you are paying a rake that you don't pay anywere. secondly, when you get a big prize you get somehow ansiose to play the game. Its good to start a torunament knowing how much you can earn previsly its a important part of the mind game.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did play 25-100$ spin and goes with 2 other people and flash mode in the past weeks at PS so I can only talk about that.
First of all prizes can be good, I won 400$ twice from 50$. The 25$ usually spin 75$ so its a great triple or sometimes a 125$ so its a 5x, just the 100$ was the only one which results more than half of the times only a double-up. At that point 5-6 people were changing all the time at the really high buy-ins.

What I learned to be as aggressive as I can with the great hands. I always changed a two-bet, two and a half, three-bet and all-in pre, cause its important to defend your hand preflop, stealin the blinds will make you alive. When blinds are just little, you can fold even if you didn't get something like A5 or better or K9 or better or Q10 any pocket is great, J9 as well. These are worth to get in with a 2bb, and not even be afraid to go all-in with if its neseccary.

If you manage to see the flop, the most important thing is to see how many BBs you left and the others how many left, and that is gonna determine the next moves. Remember one thing, variance is in, when 3 players playing everyone will have a great hand that they can push, and the stackes are changing here a lot. My most exciting memory when I had probably 3bb and my opp 12bb and he went all-in with KK I called with 62s and I won this, and after that the whole. Timing is important, you will feel it and see it.

I do not advice you high levels cause you can fall high. But levels like 0.25$-10$ are actually entertaining and can be profitable. But. As Spin and goes can be stressfull, long term its better to take them as a sometimes I spin the wheel of fortune, rather you wanted to reach big moneys about it. :)

Swat1197

Swat1197

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing 2-10, rare 25(x3 is really often there)
Can't beat luck at limits about 10-25
66 lost A6 , AK lost K2(x5 spin on 25)
Then some more coins, and saw like 40% wining flips.But low limits effective % of preflops allins higher. Ranges in high limits even smaller but it can't help)) xDD
I did play 25-100$ spin and goes with 2 other people and flash mode in the past weeks at PS so I can only talk about that.
First of all prizes can be good, I won 400$ twice from 50$. The 25$ usually spin 75$ so its a great triple or sometimes a 125$ so its a 5x, just the 100$ was the only one which results more than half of the times only a double-up. At that point 5-6 people were changing all the time at the really high buy-ins.

What I learned to be as aggressive as I can with the great hands. I always changed a two-bet, two and a half, three-bet and all-in pre, cause its important to defend your hand preflop, stealin the blinds will make you alive. When blinds are just little, you can fold even if you didn't get something like A5 or better or K9 or better or Q10 any pocket is great, J9 as well. These are worth to get in with a 2bb, and not even be afraid to go all-in with if its neseccary.

If you manage to see the flop, the most important thing is to see how many BBs you left and the others how many left, and that is gonna determine the next moves. Remember one thing, variance is in, when 3 players playing everyone will have a great hand that they can push, and the stackes are changing here a lot. My most exciting memory when I had probably 3bb and my opp 12bb and he went all-in with KK I called with 62s and I won this, and after that the whole. Timing is important, you will feel it and see it.

I do not advice you high levels cause you can fall high. But levels like 0.25$-10$ are actually entertaining and can be profitable. But. As Spin and goes can be stressfull, long term its better to take them as a sometimes I spin the wheel of fortune, rather you wanted to reach big moneys about it. :)