Spin & Go

P

PST

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
NO

No. Don't know anything about it. At first glance it seems like something that is really based on luck. I'd love someone who knows to chime in and explain it. I'm working on winning regular sit n go's!

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
I usually play but I prefer the classic version

Shawnt

Shawnt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never won

Tried my luck 12 times I think. Still no luck. Nothing but a lotto ticket. Gl everyone

J

Jlo111888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did play thug but Lost prefer classic version i like poker for free with dotation less regrets when u loose thats why i like ACR Room lot of freerolls :bebored::icon_joke

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you play Spin & Go? Your opinion on Spin & Go water?

Spin & Go is very cool, more dynamic and fast game, you have to make quick decisions and the fun is guaranteed!:turtle:

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Spin H Go is not mine) Everything is fast there is too much and most of luck there) In simple tournir Spin N Go can often be seen at the final tables or after the bubble) But before that you see a real poker game without such frequent all-in

Uncloggie

Uncloggie

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play the $.25 spin and go's at PP & Pstars.

Not killing it yet but slowly building bankrolls up.

I had a pretty good winning streak going, won 17 out of 23 games, but lately less so.

I think I'm in a rut this week, playing too many freerolls and losing my edge.

WeBeMerkinEm

WeBeMerkinEm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is this the slot option to try and win your way into poker tournaments by spinning for pennies quarters and dollars. I have spun in a few times but feel like i lose more then I get in on em. Still really fun when it works tho!!

P

pokerdebit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys,
I have played Spin & Go for a while, years, but I hardly got any big prizes at a buy-in. Max was like 10 times the buy-in I got. But most online poker software promises up to 10.000 times the buy-in.
I never got close to that.

What did you experience?
How big was your prize at a Spin & Go game? And how much was the buy-in?

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi guys,
I have played Spin & Go for a while, years, but I hardly got any big prizes at a buy-in. Max was like 10 times the buy-in I got. But most online poker software promises up to 10.000 times the buy-in.

What did you experience?

I played spins not so much but I had the most 30$ with buyin 1$ .I think it is a case of luck to get big multiplier and it is not worth playing spins only for catching big bank.One my friend got 120$ with 1$ buyin and got lucky to won it. So I think this is more gambling than poker.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys,

What did you experience?
I enter at a minimum of $ 0.25; I didn’t win more than $ 4, I quit this venture, no interest, no profit

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In spin go I play a little, but the biggest prize I have won was 100 dollars, with buy in of 0.25 it was incredible, but I think if you play more you have the possibility of winning the grand prizes, that would be incredible, but it is fun, I recommend play with buy in shorts like up to 5 dollars, no more because it's a lot of money in the long run, but everyone with their business, that's just my humble opinion.

300HPGOD

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not a fan of these since it would make sense, like a slot machine, to not have the odds of a big purse be even. Meaning if you can play for up to 1000 times your buy in that 1000 times your buy in spin will happen probably even 1200 or 1250 spins. So to make money at these you have to have a ROI above the spin rake so to speak. I would avoid them and just play sit and gos or something else. If you feel the need to play them play for very small buy ins.

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never passed close, maximum was 5x

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes mainly 2x or 3x like this screenshot that finished this mornings session with a $100 profit overall on the session.
Regularly spinning and winning decent $500 to $1000 + spins on $100 and $250 buy in spin and go when get a decent 4 digit roll and upswing on pokerstars.
Biggest spin was $7200 on $30 buy in 1st $6000 2nd and 3rd $600,
Even though won $570 hurt like hell not coming first lol.:nurse:
Variance is unforgiving in this game can win or lose a lot of money real fast mix your play up,
When blinds are low fold Ace rag or low pairs to shoves try to be the player that calls wide shoves
instead of shoving wide as it gets the best results in my experience.
Visacard

Last edited:
antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Sometimes I play the micro spin games , nothing more cause I am not good at this kind of games .

Uncloggie

Uncloggie

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seems like at times you get a lot of really bad all in , all the time players ,, must be all the free promo tickets they're giving away. It seems to me at least one out of every four players. In a way it ruins the game, but most of the time it's easy chips if you're patient. Sucks when they get lucky tho.

Also heads up. I am new to 888 poker, (free 8$ play if you are willing to go through major security check & then wait patiently)
anyway they're version of spins is "Blast" and it is a total lottery. Two minutes to play then everyone is all in till the end. Stupid game in my opinion.
Too bad because their minimum is 0.10$.

Last edited:
Dimanis

Dimanis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How many tried, the result is zero. At best, stay with their own.

B

Boreyko506

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm back at the micros, they allow you to have fun.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I personally think any game back just for fun! Because of the large variance advantage over your hobby players will be negligible and positive game without the cartel can not be!

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fun game. But you need different tactics for it. It can eat your bankroll very fast if you re not careful.

L

luskata27

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play this game, but really my opinion is that it is very lucky.

Uncloggie

Uncloggie

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seriously, try party poker missions, the spins count as sit and go . easy to breeze through the first 4 missions. I am on the 5th and just need a QQ hand to win 10$ bonus. Cheers.
!

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
SPIN GO

hello ladies and gentlemen, I played SPIN GO all night, in the morning my bankroll remained the same, earned a few points. Was it worth wasting time?