Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good night guys! I've been playing a lot of spin-go these last few days to try to unlock my silver bau soon. I play a lot of $ 1.00 and would like to hear from you. Are spin the best way to generate points to unlock the baus?
niGoRSo.jpg

n0Zd8cX.jpg

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi there
I personnally dont like this game
I think its a waste of time and money
Anyway if you´re getting good results go ahead
Yes i think it count to open baus
Rgds

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Playing spin is profitable when there are promotions for the Main events. Personally, I often qualify for major tournaments through a spin game, investing a little and getting good tickets

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I don't know about your challenge . You can generate a lot of rake with these games I believe , especially if you're good :) Generally I used to think spins don't worth playing (variance , not having a very good shove/fold strategy , etc) . But nowadays I play sometimes , only the lower micro buy ins untill I become better on this kind of poker game :)

AntA_KO_v

AntA_KO_v

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the best way to generate point - play your game =))) if you plussing in spins so go and get it... if not - better search another way (cash or tours)

Alekxandrovi3

Alekxandrovi3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's really the best way. If you gradually increase Bains then fill rate will scale faster.

S

Skillstone

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Having very little time to play poker while still enjoying the game - spins are my go to choice on a regular basis, unless I have a free day when I might sign up for tournaments.

To be profitable on spins, depending on the stakes you choose to play, you should have at least 45-48% winrate over thousands of games, which isn't an easy thing to do if you don't know the fundamentals and you are not analyzing your games and your opponents "meta" via Pokertracker for example.

Also, different times of the day can be a factor for your winrate, when you can get matched against weaker opponents, but that's not really a way to improve your game.