alienat3d

alienat3d

easy-going alien grinder
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey there,
well i bet you noticed such kind of SNGs at many of different poker rooms. Briefly it's kind of satellite SNG with a ticket prize for the next more expensive stage, and so on and so on, untill you reach the final stage with a good cash prize in it. So my question is, do you play them? Do you think they are profitable at distance? Is the field weaker or harder than usually? Or better leave it and play ordinary games?

Matanzima

Matanzima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello!

A couple of years ago the PS had some steps to big tournaments I already disputed, I confess that I only got a spot once (they were 5 steps)

Tournaments titled "phase" I do not have the habit of participating, I do not like the model.

I like satellites that pull a lot of waves (20% of the field) their problem is the speed of the game (usually they are turbo or hyper) which turns the end into an insane shooting.

James_Moria

James_Moria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So, I played such games and I can say that they are good because during short period of the game you can get a ticket much cheeper!!!!! So , good luck to you!!! And to my mind , you must continue playing them!