Sit n go satellites

ribaric

ribaric

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all
I want your oppinion in Sit n Go satellites with 16 players and 1st and 2nd are advance in the tournament like the hot 1.10$,2.20$ or the big 1.10$,the big 2.20$. So you can qualifiy in those MTTs for as little as 15 or 30 cents.
What do u think about those satelites i manage to enter to the big 3.30 for only 45cents....
Whats your experience?

shody

shody

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like those satellites,you must have patience and a little bit of luck with some good hands,if you make it to final table there you must have patience.Many of players play these satellites as bingo,all in with anything so if you have patience you will easily win your ticket.

bushy_lufc

bushy_lufc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are good for people that cannot afford to buy in directly due to BRM. You must be getting in them enough times to profit otherwise youre paying more rake and costing yourself more to play the event than direct buy in.

chisel

chisel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there is an entrance on the first try, but sometimes you have a lot of losses that it was easier to get into the tournament on the line. so i think this depends on lucky)

Tech101205

Tech101205

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Sit N Go Satelites are way better compared to standard satelites which takes couple of hours minimum to complete

The good thing is we would be able to enter into tourney with just 15-25 % buyin and that too within 10-15 min at best

These satelites best for fast entry route into tourney compared to standard ones

but these satelites are mostly gonna be great for Tourneys whose buyin ranges between 0.55 - 11$ ones

more than that those doesnt have much value for micro grinders

for example : -

Mini million 22$ buyin

Standard satelite : - 40 seats offered and 1.10 buyin Turbo structure

Sit N Go : - 2.85$ for one try and 2 seats offered

problem is variance between these two which is a crucial factor

Because the sit n goes are of hyper structure and might require 2-3 more trys more so often in order to get into tourney
which obviously means spending 5-7 $ for 22$ tourney compared to standard 1.10 buyin satty

Last edited:
T

TryTo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Almost all satellites have bad turbo/hyper structure. Win is a lottery. I think better to gather $1-2 in more slow and chip tournaments, where skill matters more than luck. Or play straight in $1.1-2.2 "big, hot, bounty" tournaments.

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there are hyper turbo sit and go so the variance will be much higher than regular and turbo mtt satellites. if you have a good bankroll of at least 100 bi you can try to play those sit and go, but keep in mind that downswings in those sng can be bruta losing lots of bi without qualifying to the target tournament. good luck.

victoor_06

victoor_06

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played differents satellites but for my bankroll. I have to keep with the "Bounty Builder $0.55 Sat: $0.11 NLHE [Turbo, Deep], 75 Seats Gtd" is easy and usually I win the ticket. Good luck

ribaric

ribaric

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My biggest win in that sattelites is when i played 1 for 1$ and qualified on the hot 7.50

miric007

miric007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love playing sng satellite, because with a little luck for a few cents can earn tickets for those tournaments.
Many times I've won a seat via satellites sng.
I recommend everyone.

ribaric

ribaric

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today I won a seat in 11$ MTT but unfortunately get kicked by AK and i had KK ofc there comes an A on the flop

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm on such trifles do not sit down with cents .I just take a 1.10 or 2.20, and play. With a large buy-not playing.

AntonEast

AntonEast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I rather use my money on something with money prices, it's so hard to win a seat in satellits and when you finally get one you bust out before the money in the real tourney. This is just my own peronal opinion and experiences though ;)

dgospa

dgospa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well it works for me sometimes, most of time it doesn't. You need to be lucky to get entry to tourney. But it's just me.
:)

M

MATEMATUK33

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
theese satelites better play when u without roll for play theese tournaments , and after get ticket hope on luckyshot) some tryers get good roll and go to higher limits. Not bad Idea play theese without Broll

Evgenyi Shepelev

Evgenyi Shepelev

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like such satellites. But to play them, experience is necessary, otherwise everything can be lost. Not always of course it turns out to win from the first, but all the same it is cheaper than directly. I watch some players as they play in many satellites, and I study at them.

C

chronical

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
played a few. mainly single tables. if not for the main tourney, you atelast get T$ so you can get some $ via sng/spng.
have to agree on the luck thou. a lot of players see this sats as a freeroll so you will seу shove/calls almost every second hand.

jimmy andres

jimmy andres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello friend in my opinion these satellites are very good as they allow us a ticket to a tournament of good prizes, only winning in 2 rounds of a minitorneo, and gives us opportunity to win good prizes.

C

Comesons

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
SnG Sat

Like someone said before it does require some require tons of patience but its much better than a regular satellite. But recently if you watched the aussie million, the guy who won that came from satellites so its very possible.

Stefanell75

Stefanell75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good satellite is yin Sit n Go

M

masha535

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like these satellites,tournaments pass only through them , very profitable:cool:

AjsmenX

AjsmenX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play PS 16 players satelites where they pay 2 tickets

Matanzima

Matanzima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer deep satellites for tournaments in the 1/5 or 1/10 ratio qualifying 10 or 20% of the players

I

ivanbbb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all
I want your oppinion in Sit n Go satellites with 16 players and 1st and 2nd are advance in the tournament like the hot 1.10$,2.20$ or the big 1.10$,the big 2.20$. So you can qualifiy in those MTTs for as little as 15 or 30 cents.
What do u think about those satelites i manage to enter to the big 3.30 for only 45cents....
Whats your experience?

A friend of mine! I love these qualifiers! Sometimes I win almost 100%! But in the long run I lose! After qualifying on Sunday the storm and a million play! I decided for myself that the miser pays twice! It is better to go in the tournament! This is the best offer! And play them on the mood!

Poker Tells