W

Wiflopper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What would you do in this situation?
Call Fold Raise Shove?
I perceive the two limps week. Roiler rr me once but tight since. Wecky made some clever plays to extract chips from people.

SngoA2s

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There are many options here. I might sneak in limping and use position post flop.

D

DumbestHuman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes limp, some players are very good at smelling ace and low kicker shove and extract a lot of value. great cards to see flop.

Jilty

Jilty

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
risking 25% of your stack with 2 players behind and a 3x raise prior, I would fold. 3xraise is likely to be AT+ (27%), 33+ (31%). Shove can be strong depending on your presence at that table.

Edit: Also depending on the 3x raise style.

redboy23

redboy23

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would raise 3 x BB to get the blinds and one of the limpers out. You may not want to play this pot multi-way. At least if someone on the blinds calls or even raise your bet, you have a better idea where you stand.

The blinds can have monster hands too. I know this all too well. No need to commit to a shove. Wait until you see the nut flush and the board has no full house sick jokes. :)

Last edited:
greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I in that case with 2 limpers in front I just call A2 s is not a very strong hand I will not lose or compromise with that hand all my stack I just call and see what movements the blinds are doing, hoping to have a good flop