Sit & Go Tournaments, Strategies, Tips

schon1958

schon1958

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I want to tell you about Sit & Go tournaments, one of the most famous tournaments, as we know they are table tournaments, these are fast turns where time is short there are no rebuys simply if you play badly you run out of chips and bye to the tournament, These tournaments are also known as SNGs, the game begins when the number of players that normally is 9 or 10 players is completed.

Strategy: be aggressive with strong cards, study your opponents quickly, don't risk risking guys with marginal hands, don't risk an all-in in preflop.

I hope my advice helps you, I hope your good advice and strategies,

BenSprocket

BenSprocket

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
url
Good grief!

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I want to tell you about Sit & Go tournaments, one of the most famous tournaments, as we know they are table tournaments, these are fast turns where time is short there are no rebuys simply if you play badly you run out of chips and bye to the tournament, These tournaments are also known as SNGs, the game begins when the number of players that normally is 9 or 10 players is completed.

Strategy: be aggressive with strong cards, study your opponents quickly, don't risk risking guys with marginal hands, don't risk an all-in in preflop.

I hope my advice helps you, I hope your good advice and strategies,
o play confidently in the sit n go, you need a good understanding of the ICM model. Having mastered this model, you will see that there are situations when you should fold even such a strong hand as AK. And there are situations when you need to go all-in with any two cards. And the most important thing in CIS tournaments, as in any other field of activity, is practice. If you drive, then try to remember your last trip. I bet you no longer pay attention to turning on the turn signals, looking at the rearview mirror and shifting gears. You perform all these actions on the machine, without being distracted by unnecessary meditations and without straining. And all this thanks to practice

Poker Tips