Is Sit Go Tables Lucrative?

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm having an incredible experience playing only single tables of 6-9 players on the sit. In one week, just playing Sit Go, I multiplied my bankrool by 25. Anyone here who only plays Sit go tables?

Marcos mats

Marcos mats

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm having an incredible experience playing only single tables of 6-9 players on the sit. In one week, just playing Sit Go, I multiplied my bankrool by 25. Anyone here who only plays Sit go tables?
Yes, lately I have not played these formats, but it is really profitable for being faster.
Congratulations for the performing and good luck at the table.
We are together.
😎🍀💰

Q

Quads2017

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Indeed SNG is a very good format; as long as you finish third you are in the money.
You can study all your opponents, play strategically against the low stack and in the end battle heads up for the first place!
In all the years that I have played micro stakes poker SNG has been the most succesfull format for me.

fabiancampos

fabiancampos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations, I think you have found your style of play, we all have a style of play with which we feel comfortable. I like fisty fifty stg..

L

lyndap

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Great Play

I've been playing sit n go and it has been a positive experience for me. i am learning strategy and observing playing styles. I've had good success.

bmw1983kaz

bmw1983kaz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always wondered this and will give them go when my bankroll allows it.

MrHachiman

MrHachiman

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is a good format to start, especially if you do not have a lot of bank and you do not want to risk it in cash. The losses are controlled but the profits too. You should consider the time-gain relationship since in this type of format that gap is usually very large. To begin with, it's fine

U

ucdengboss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to love playing SNGs and want to get back into them. I cannot recall how many I had done in the past. You current week may not be repeatable. Good results but there will be some swings. Like all poker formats variance will rear it's ugly head at some point in time.

Vorem

Vorem

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today tried this format, played - $ 1 knockout at pokerstars for 9 players. I played 4 tournaments - twice 2 places and the 1 first . For the first time I think fine, but I'm not sure that I always get to enter the prizes
* I want to ask - How much do you average a day play of such tournaments and how much profit?

Andrei Nesterenko1

Andrei Nesterenko1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
from a mathematical point of view, they are not so profitable, but I myself often play in this format in the hope of breaking the jackpot

A

Am887

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
from a mathematical point of view, they are not so profitable, but I myself often play in this format in the hope of breaking the jackpot

Why is it from the mathematical side not so profitable? Variance? This is a thing, which I'm long thinking about ... U have the same variance in mtts. Have to deal with downswing more than with rungoods. So, in my opinion . Just because, even if you finish in the money, it is almost a feeling like lose ,cuz mincashing for 6-8 hours of work are a lost.
However, I think it is the most profitable way in poker. It's fast. That's important to get results for staying motivated and focused. It's calculable on sites like stars, cuz mostly there playing the same dudes the same games.
There is only ONE POINT .

Find me a site with rakeback and a good traffic for SNG players.
Stars are the only one which offering a wide variety of different types of games. On demand sng format .180 turbo. 45 entrants. Etc....
But the point is: No rakeback!
partypoker or ACR ...?
There is no traffic ...

Do you know a site?:confused: