Sit & Go is a good option to grow your banking!

schon1958

schon1958

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The very good Sit & Go tournaments if you want to get to the prizes quickly,
The most recommended for a table of 9 players would be very easy to win if they are played with patience, that way they are charged with security. the best thing is that you don't have to play 3 hours like we do when we play mtt. Now when I want a big prize I play the mtt considering that it can take more than 3 hours to finish.

Aleksmy

Aleksmy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with you. I like sit & go. and do not need to get used to new players when transferring to another table

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t like sit and gos that much. I’d rather play MTT and turbo if short on time. I feel there’s too much chance of collusion on a single sit and go table. For example, two friends could join the same sit and go and share their cards with each other via phone, text, etc outside of the game and have better information for winning pots and cashing. Just my thoughts.

E

enzomyn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The very good Sit & Go tournaments if you want to get to the prizes quickly,
The most recommended for a table of 9 players would be very easy to win if they are played with patience, that way they are charged with security. the best thing is that you don't have to play 3 hours like we do when we play mtt. Now when I want a big prize I play the mtt considering that it can take more than 3 hours to finish.

In addition to being a cheap and fast tournament that allows you to increase your bankroll, sit'go is a tournament that helps to stabilize the graph and give you a positive image for poker teams.

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah agree with you,if you wanna earn quick money,but you dont wanna play cash games,or zoom,then sit and go i good solution for you.
Ok you can hope some large money reward,but reward is ok.
Sit and go is games fo everyone!

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
S&Gs have definitely been my preferred game of choice as of late for many of the reasons already stated. Been having a decent amount of luck in them and I don't get too frustrated if I get a bad beat since that's the nature of those events and it's usually not a big buy-in or time investment.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Sit N go's are great to build up your roll. There even better when you have time limitations. While i dont play them very often anymore they are still fun to play when time is short.

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that in Sit & Go you can grow up your bankroll. This type of tournaments are really good to learn. It’s faster than MTT 🙂

Sorry for my english 😬

F

fourroses

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play sit and goes too ,I mostly play double or nothing

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am an STT player, it is my favorite option but you have to play more than three hours to get good profits since the prizes are low compared to the buy-in necessary to play

A

atcj13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not only that they are great for learning situational poker. Bubble and HU play especially.

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the sng are a good option to start playing, there is less variance than in tournaments, they are also a good training to play final tables and heads up.
I used to play 6 max, but now I am playing a 9 player table.

Stabbi

Stabbi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love to play sit and go. If i want to increase my bankroll i play single table 9 players and if i have time then KO tournament helps me return money i already gave for playing and get some extra money.

R

rmbmr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how long do they usually last 9 handed vs 6

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes definitely! i did it, i still do it from time to time. theres easy money once you know how to do it xD

foran

foran

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best for your bank to grow are the sit a go, when you have a large bank you can play mtt because it is more difficult to reach itm then they require a very solid bank.

N

ndarragh91

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Love sit and gos, good for when you don't have the time to sit and play for hours

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
give examples, what tournaments do you mean

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play a lot at 9p 18p 90p for $ 1.50 and ass that I raised my bankroll in SNg and the best tournaments to play and these!

run187

run187

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
The lower limit ones will be bingo. But you should win a few to counter the bingo loses ..

M

moshie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I normally plat sit and goes of 45,90,180 or 360 players. I like the larger fields for finishing top 3 or better.

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play 9 handed sit and gos a lot and not only was it fun and fast I usually did very well ... that was on Full Tilt and PS which I can't play at anymore being an American ... now it seems you can't find a 9 handed table on the sites I am allowed to play at ...

So I kind of gravitated to MTT's and cash games ....and focusing much more on cash games now although a tournament can be fun if I feel like playing for 4 -5 hours straight, worse deal with the insane late reg times these sites seem to have to have .......... I would love to go back to some 9 handed SnGs, and yes they were profitable ....

L

lolshovaments

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
SNGs = Paradise
MTTs = LoL donkaments

My 2 cents.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
but the micro multi table SNG is so crazy..

Sinqui3526

Sinqui3526

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
n my case I don't think sit & go is a good way to increase your bankroll. I think it is a way to throw your money to luck. That game mode has rarely saved me, but well we all have or acquire different ways of playing poker and certain game modes work more for some than others.
regards!!