Sit&Go

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello ladies and gentlemen! Once again I played at pokerstars in Sit & Go $ 0.02, I can’t get to the final table, and sometimes I don’t get into the calling zone, the blind grows like a mushroom after rain, the stack melts before our eyes. Can you tell me which choose the tactics of the game for this tournament. Sincerely, Sergey.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello ladies and gentlemen! Once again I played at PokerStars in Sit & Go $ 0.02, I can’t get to the final table, and sometimes I don’t get into the calling zone, the blind grows like a mushroom after rain, the stack melts before our eyes. Can you tell me which choose the tactics of the game for this tournament. Sincerely, Sergey.
I 'm not a professional to give advice. But you have chosen a very dispersion sng, that is, a lot depends on good luck. Better try playing 0,1$ 360 players, there is a softer structure and it looks more like poker. good luck at tables.

I

ios

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Just try your luck with AI on early stages. When you triple and have image of an insane-AI-guy, try to capitalize it :)