Shove equity in final position

F

felipeanicio

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys, I made an account about shove equity in final position and wanted to know if she's right, and what position would it be good to use if the spot appears, then following, blind 60/120 ante 15 which gives a total of 215 chips, I have 855 what of 1/4 of my stack, 25%, in which case, I need 25% equity to give a lucrative shove? in the case against a 22 + call range, A8s +, KQs, AJo +, KQo 22 +, A2s +, K2s +, Q7s +, J7s +, T8s +, 97s +, 87s, 76s, A2o +, K6o +, Q8o +, JTo in this range I have 39.67% equity, an ATC range would have 33.67%, but it is already very tight Do you have a free program or website that makes these accounts for call and shove equity? with stacks and everything else, where can I put the information? I use pokerstrategy but I just have to do it head-on and I do not know if it's correct or not.

Acesinthebig

Acesinthebig

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No I do not have a free program or website that makes these accounts for call and shove equity.

gabpoker

gabpoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
floattheturn.com has a free iOS and Android App free for giving them your email address. They also have it online and a quiz.

honorwar

honorwar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always shove in the dealer position.The equity increases I believe.