Satellites

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is your thoughts on satellites I always try to qualify for any tournament by satellite if its available.:):):)

Filip Krstevski

Filip Krstevski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Satellites are good, those tournaments are really fast. You need to have a decent kind of luck, because most of the time half of the table is going all in :) So top pairs like AA are nothing vs 6all in people with random cards. Good luck in them. I enjoy playing them as well.

schtiuky

schtiuky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Too much action at the beggining but after 5_7 lvls its ok.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sats. are great it just you need to increase your bankroll buy-in to 350 MTT buy-ins. Sats. are soft and a good value.

ingybingy

ingybingy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is your thoughts on satellites I always try to qualify for any tournament by satellite if its available.:):):)
In my opinion, satellites are a great way to try to get into a high buying tournament that I would otherwise not be able to play in. Satellite tournies also typically have softer playing fields thus are more profitable.

Alex Houngan

Alex Houngan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A ticket to a good satellite is an opportunity to increase your bank very well. Whenever possible I try to play in tournaments 5$.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Satellites can be great way to enter a big tournament also lot of big prize pool overlays offered by poker site to be had in the right satellites good luck.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play free satellites. I have rarely done well.

carli

carli

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In any case, we should try.I managed to play the tournament several times over the satellites.

DSUMMER10

DSUMMER10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also always try to get bigger tournaments through satellites. One of the advantages is the amount invested less than in relation to the intended tournament. However, the downside, is the large numbers of players trying that same spot.

C

Cashcards

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like satellites, i am not missing a chance to play with satellites if i have enough time. wery nice thing if you`re can win in it.

F

Forbesy604

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im not a big fan of satellites myself

ingybingy

ingybingy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im not a big fan of satellites myself
That's pretty surprising, especially for those fortunate enough to get to play on sites such as Stars and Party that offer incredible value for their satellites. Countless $100 satellite entry tournies for massive buyins.
ACR has begun to add more satellites, the only issue is people either don't know they are out there are they for some reason don't want to play them.
Also Global Poker started adding satellites, however, they starting stack isn't so great and they don't have synchronized breaks.

Poker Tells