From rags to riches by playing freerolls

W

WOMBAT2307

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it possible to build up a proper bankroll just by playing freerolls? I think so, as long as you play tight (and that's what most of freerolls players don't) and you handle your winnings with care. I once played a freerolls sng and I won 4 cents. You could buy in in cash tables with that ridiculous amount on that room and a probably drunk player went all in every hand. So I made 2.40 usd of it, bought in to a tournament, went top ten and won 440 usd. I cashed out.

M

Mahdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good for you, and yes, you can make a bankroll from freerolls, just differently than you did, your case is luck mostly in my opinion

Y

yoshi352000

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can make some good money in Freerolls, if you're lucky and play well. However, there is going to be days where you spend hours for literally nothing, or close to nothing. Better off getting some work in and playing in buy in tournaments if you want to make some cash in my opinion.

N

Newguy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played in a bunch of 2000 player limit freerolls this summer and have concluded that my win rate will likely be 1 in 2000 games.

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's an amazing story) I think it was your day). Of course,freerolls are created so that you can create your own bankroll out of thin air :) We all love them for this). But it is very difficult to play them and earn money. A lot of inadequate players, super aggressive, who do not lose anything, play for fun. This is great, but sometimes you can collect$ 10 for several months, and the question arises why all this? I think my choice is to make a Deposit. But freerolls are still an alternative for players who do not want to make a Deposit on principle..

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I could say it can be done, as I have won some bitcoin from Absolute Poker a long time ago and still have it. Today it is worth a lot more than the 50 dollars I won back then. Today it is worth about 16000, Going to keep holding it as I am sure it will be worth more eventually.
Beatlebug

DaaBee

DaaBee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone starts at the bottom

Everyone starts at the bottom.... Early wins help you keep going.

Its always nice to get a good $$$ start when your learning. Keep going and enjoy your poker, GL

Freeroll Passwords