Question about Micro 45man, 180man

B

bryan2986

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello quick question about 45man sitngos and 180man sngs.

Recently I've been plaything these usually 6 $1.50 45mans , 3 $2.50 180mans at a time total of 9 tables at a time..

I've played for around 8 hours? and I was down like $90 due to bunch of 60vs40 , 70vs30 , 50vs50 losses... it seems quite odd for me to lose so much of these during the 8 hours of session..

Fortunately after all those losses , I ended up placing 2nd at 180man and won most of the losses back.

Question is, is it normal to go down $90ish (40~60buyins) while playing session of MTSNGs? Because as I was playing I was really getting frustrated watching my bankroll just drop down like gravity.

Even just now I played around 3~4 hours of those sngs, and I'm down like $40 atm. Stopped playing for now because traffic is kinda low atm, planning to play again later tonight but I'm really having second toughts watching my bankroll just drop like that during each session.

Can anyone with experience tell me to kind of know the flow of how these format of sngs go? For example, on good days during the session you only go down certain buyins and get a good payout and win for that day, and on bad days you go down 50+ buyins and and dont get payout for that days etc..

It's killing me.. T.T

Thanks in advance!