QQ PREFLOP

bianconi_10

bianconi_10

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The main concerns here are UTG and CO who is 4betting for the fist time after a tiny sample.
CO could be isolating MP which look like fishy (sizing of 3bets) so it's hard to fold, but then UTG who seems on the nitty side so far is left to act.

We have a strong holding for our position, can we play it, and if so how, or easy fold ?

UTG: 63.22 BB (VPIP: 15.15, PFR: 9.09, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, hands: 33)
MP: 75.39 BB (VPIP: 34.38, PFR: 28.13, 3Bet Preflop: 20.00, Hands: 33)
CO: 43.25 BB (VPIP: 33.33, PFR: 21.21, 3Bet Preflop: 7.69, Hands: 33)
Hero (BTN): 35.65 BB
SB: 56.73 BB (VPIP: 24.24, PFR: 9.09, 3Bet Preflop: 6.25, Hands: 33)
BB: 41.58 BB (VPIP: 42.86, PFR: 0.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 7)

6 players post ante of 0.13 BB, SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 2.3 BB) Hero has Qs Qd

UTG raises to 2.2 BB, MP raises to 4.9 BB, CO raises to 12 BB, Hero ???

J

Jamuka7657

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Given your stack size I think a shove is best. If you call you'' have less than a pot sized bet left in a potentially multi-way pot. I don't think we can really fold QQ with this stack size.

C

crimsonshroud88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can’t really see a fold or anything but a shove here also. This MP min3bet can be virtually anything playable to his liking even 85s because this is not a reg. After that CO 3bet doesn’t look that scary also as he is gonna be playing IP vs a weak player. So yeah, you should shove.

J

Jai_R

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ALL IN. I would push it.

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's early enough in the game I see either a shove (given your stack size), or a fold as both valid moves. We are still mostly in a vacuum and it depends on what style of game you want to play. Low risk for chips or aggressive higher variance and bigger rewards.

Personally I like a shove here, but only because the risk does not mean my entire stack. Then again tomorrow I may think differently lol

J

Jaxius

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
UTG first raise seems a little weak. It's possible he's trying to slow play/build on a monster but I feel he will fold next. Mp made a decent 3bet. I would be worried he is holding a monster. The co made a 4 bet that seems a little Ott. I believe he has maybe a strong hand like AQ AJ or a smaller pocket pair. If I were in CO holding AA or KK I would be happy to let MP play into me. I think he has a good hand but wants to chase out. Folding is a no brainer. You have a monster and the pot is building for you. If you shove into AA or KK your likely bust. Even possibly big slick at the CO. I would call and try to small ball. That's 30% of your stack. And watch how they behave. It would leave 20 BB left. More than enough to come back should aces or Kings fall on the flop. I would small ball because if they do not hold AA or KK and the flop shows no A or K. They might be squirming and you could apply pressure. But hey I'm no pro

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A good hand, but in this situation I would probably throw. Difficult decision.

J

jadestem

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Call me a nit but I'm probably folding here unless I have really solid reads on the other players.

interbul1908

interbul1908

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
in a lot of cases when I have pocket QQ no matter what I'm losing .

D

dark IPA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if QQ is fold, then what hand hero should wait with minimal stack (insignificant chance of KK or AA in the nearest future)? i think its all in

psy0nyd3

psy0nyd3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Shove it!! Not deep enough to let QQ go here unless you know you're up against nits.

Tenek26

Tenek26

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Difficult to say, because you have not written the most important information. What kind of game is it? Tournament? What is the speed of the tournament? Is it a bubble?
Information in 30 hands is not a significant enough value, it is too early to conclude.You can easily go all-in, because a stack of 35 bb allows us to do it. If this is SNG, you can go all in, because in these tournaments we play only to take first place.