Miguel Chacon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hi Poker Players !

I'm thinking of playing the sunday storm this week I've never play it before so I want to know your experiences and answer this questions... Had you ever play it? how did you play it ?? any advice to play this long MTT ?? If never play it How would you play it??... I want to know all that you know about this tournament!

wait for your answers! Good Luck on the tables!

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Be patient. It's really a long game if you're going to go far. Use breaks to move - do gymnastics.

darthdimsky

darthdimsky

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Played it very few times. You've got to be patient. The blind levels are long. Stacks are deep. So risking your chips with marginal hands in the early stages, no matter how tempting it is or card dead you're running, is a very bad idea. Keep it calm, play it cool and take a quick 2-5 min break if you think you're becoming impatient and frustrated.

A

AviCKter

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The blind levels are long. Stacks are deep.

The levels are more or less the same as the other tournaments, but the blind structure increases drastically. Say, one moment you're at 50bb, the next you're at 25bb and you won't even know what hit you (if I remember correctly).

I would say, take your time, see what works and what doesn't.
If you bink it, do let us know. I never had any success with that huge of a field and would definitely be interested to know how to crack one-of-those. :D

darthdimsky

darthdimsky

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The levels are more or less the same as the other tournaments, but the blind structure increases drastically. Say, one moment you're at 50bb, the next you're at 25bb and you won't even know what hit you (if I remember correctly).

True, just checked. A slow one has 15 min blinds and the SUN Storm is a regular 10 mins. I should've specified. I meant he shouldn't rush his decisions and play smart.

Good luck Miguel, even I've had no luck in the SUN Storms. May you fare better :)

Miguel Chacon

Miguel Chacon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
it wil be nex time

hi guys thanks for your advices and for sharing I did not make ITM i was patient for the first two hours and was doing well not great but at least had a little more than the starting chips but for my very luck i had an emergency and had to to sit out about 30 min when i arrive i was short and keep holding till i got JJ and went all in two guys paid one was shorter than me and had nothing the other a paid me with JK and guess i was almost celebreating tha i had comeback and the magic river throws me a K and that was it guess it will be next time hehehe

thanks good Luck!