Pros playing a tourney showing every hand

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there any video that I can watch every hand from start to finish of a tourney live or online played by Negreanu or Hellmuth?

FlamengoBR

FlamengoBR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is really helpfull to understand poker I want know too.

E

EL1t1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why not just watch some of the bencb or other people that give coaching/analysis online at the moment u can find them for free and those players are way better.

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
why not just watch some of the bencb or other people that give coaching/analysis online at the moment u can find them for free and those players are way better.

Yes I know and I agree. I just want to find some with either Negreanu or Hellmuth though, cause it seems there arent any worthwhile. Want some not GTO plays from those:cool:

Flight777sem

Flight777sem

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I suggest you to check it out Jcarver. In my opinion he is the best teacher i have ever seen

T

Tuan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why you need a coach? I say you make your own madness style and play a lot of tournaments instead of learning from a coach because: you would enjoy poker more, you have more room for creativity, and you can learn how to win from playing your style.

M

MasterConan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
While I agree u need a style that matches u, there is a lot of basic math, position and meta game to learn from a pro that can be areal help, especially if u want to make final table and do something there. Tons of channels online, pokerstars on youtube has litterally days worth of them playing heads up at diff tornies. Go nuts. Negreanu motoring around on his little electric scouter inside the hotels is darling. Noones without fault, he ran a negative over all for the year 2017 (no idea how he did this year). All those 100k rebuys add up.

Cheers,
C.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It says that the page dont exist.:(
Very odd. I was watching it off and on yesterday without any problems and just checked a minute ago. This is what the link leads to:

59770a6c0e54b34489289eacab784151.png

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very odd. I was watching it off and on yesterday without any problems and just checked a minute ago. This is what the link leads to:

59770a6c0e54b34489289eacab784151.png

Oh ok thanks, I would just need a vpn then and I would be fine, cause the link redirects me in greek version of pokerstars which probably restrict for some reason the viewing of the video. I never understood those restrictions. Like in youtube sometimes saying that a song is not available in my country:mad:

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The replays of the big sunday tournaments on stars are your best bet. You might not get guys like Negraneu or Hellmuth but you can see some absolute crushers of mtts who are probably better than both of those 2 outside of live reads.

There is a lot of good information available in those replays

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The replays of the big sunday tournaments on stars are your best bet. You might not get guys like Negraneu or Hellmuth but you can see some absolute crushers of mtts who are probably better than both of those 2 outside of live reads.

There is a lot of good information available in those replays

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kXUhWxZluM

Thank you!!

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Gus Hansen wrote a book about this. Title is, Every Hand Revealed. Did not apparently help his game going forward, but might be of interest for you.

O

onlynuts19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are tons of games on YouTube everybody can learn some good actions

R

rproctor5076

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ya i think developing your own style is the only way you will win in the long run

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You can check out some of the last few years final tables at the wsop. You will see every players cards and see what the pros do.

N

narc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As far as the question will find it easy on google same. Another point, it would be cool, being able to see all the hands of an online game, of all the players, I like this kind of data, who knows how to use them in data mining.

Jilty

Jilty

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"Kalipoker TV - Poker Replays" on youtube is a very good and then there's Pokergo which has a large amount of even replays with all the pros (keep in mind they play very different to the average). The channels Partypokertv and TritonPoker both have event replays in their video section. I would avoid watching the 247 poker channels unless it's Jamie's as that content is pretty old.
Then there's streamers like AllinPav, Bparispoker, no-limitgg and a bunch of others, if you sub to them and hang around and ask the occasional question they'll give you advice from time to time.

M

marcumx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
phil plays the poker in america quite frequently which you can see on twitch

phantomjiujitsu

phantomjiujitsu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gus Hansen has a book that is basically what you're asking for. It's called Every Hand Revealed and it's highly recommended.

R

Ravibhaiya

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there any video that I can watch every hand from start to finish of a tourney live or online played by Negreanu or Hellmuth?
Watch pspc, pca and ept on pokerstars YouTube channel. You will able to watch so many pro playing there. Just subscribe pokerstars Youtube channel and go through the playlist.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands