Proper bankroll for $2 Turbo HUSNG

Space Ghost

Space Ghost

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is a proper roll for $2 Turbo HUSNG grinding, assuming you are a winning player.

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
50-200 whatever your life situation dictates and what you are comfortable with.

For example, if you are a rec player, and can deposit easily whenever you like, 30 will suffice. If you have one bankroll, and you need to make it last as you cannot reload ever, 100-200 is what you want to be doing.

In general though, these games are not that swingy.

Space Ghost

Space Ghost

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks.

What point would it be a good idea to move up?

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well you can implement a system if you like. like move up at a certain point and move down at a certain point

for example

i'm going to move up at 100 buyins and move back down if i have under 40 buyins.

But really, it's also a matter of are you beating your current level over thousands of games, and do you expect to be able to move up in skill level and be able to achieve a decent winrate. So be honest with yourself, make sure you know you can beat the particular level you are on before you move up. You don't have to do this obviously, but it's something to consider as your skill level will dictate what stake level you can beat, there will come a certain level in which you will be losing money, for everyone that is differant, but once you get past the $7 games things get a little tougher and it will take more skill/work to be able to beat the games.

theboss

theboss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
200 buy ins may be too much. I understand that its always good to have as many bis as possible but since this is a 2$ buy in sng 400$ seem too much to start with. 75 bis I believe are good enough to start with

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management