Problems with prizes

NickeLine22

NickeLine22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Got into the prize-winning place in freeroll on the PS but the money did not arrive on the account. Why?:confused:

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You must look for the history of the tournament and communicate by Chat or by mail with support showing that you arrived ITM and the prize was not awarded in your account

NickeLine22

NickeLine22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It turns out it was tournament money, but they are not displayed in the balance)
Ahah) I am stupid...

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You must look for the history of the tournament and communicate by Chat or by mail with support showing that you arrived ITM and the prize was not awarded in your account

This is correct, I’m sorry that it happened to you. Well done on spotting it!

oakthyago

oakthyago

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sent then a email they use to respond prretty fast

make sure that you finish ITM to claim your prize because i never saw the algorith make a mistakes and they are right to no make anything wrong.

so good luck and tell us what happened

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I had a case when I won a ticket worth $ 27, followed by registration for a major tournament. However, at the time of winning the satellite, the late registration was over. I missed the tournament and there was no $ 27 ticket in my account. I wrote to online support, we figured out for about an hour how this could happen. After the proceedings, I was credited to my balance with 27 tournament dollars, instead of one ticket with a face value of 27 dollars.:)

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It turns out it was tournament money, but they are not displayed in the balance)
Ahah) I am stupid...

Dont feel so bad, you have to check in a lot of places and dont forget to look at your tickets as sometimes entries won from satelittes appear there. Good luck.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I have never had such problems.
It is possible that only tournament money was provided in this tournament. Check your balance carefully.
Good luck.