Pot limit omaha

L

linda1963

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can anyone give me any useful advice for post flop play when playing micro-stakes PLO tournaments:)

Maikl113

Maikl113

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I, unfortunately, do not tell, because I play exclusively hold'em.

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Hi
I play that a lot.

I prefer no raise preflop, and post flop only bet if you have already made a good hand, like a set(trips) or str8 or better.

Best bet is after river where if you have a nuts hand, bet big.

It’s very hard to pay all in if you don’t have a nuts hand.

Do not chase a hand as it will end up expensive.

L

linda1963

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the advice,don't you even raise with what is considered a good starting hand

G

Guernica1974

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no raise pre-flop

i play it a bit low mtt and freerolls and generally not worth raising preflop the first 1/2 -2/3 into the tournament. to many combinations so value to see flop before committing part of stack is bigger than the other way around - also other people have tendency to chase hands so you get paid on the turn. basically on low mtt and freerolls i will have to have the possibilty to get straigth, flush or higher not dominated to continue betting.

playing better tournaments and late on in a tournament depends on your stack size and position.

my experience at least and probability wise i think people put to much value on e.g a pair of aces - much better to have three in a row with one pair and two same suit colour