Pokerschool tournaments

Frontiere

Frontiere

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone knows what happends with Pokeschool tournaments ? And not only tournaments , pokerstars are cancel Pokerschool ? No web site of pokerschool , no tournamets , no Leagues ...

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone knows what happends with Pokeschool tournaments ? And not only tournaments , PokerStars are cancel Pokerschool ? No web site of pokerschool , no tournamets , no Leagues ...
They closed it all
even closed the game luck card where you could win a jackpot or tickets
they said it was unjustified
as always, worse and worse, but for the players and not theirs[emoji35][emoji34][emoji35]

Frontiere

Frontiere

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Money,money,money ..... nothing for free , only on CardsChat

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im pretty sure i got a email from pokerstars awhile back (maybe last month or this month) about them brining it back in 2020

So we have to wait and see how it will come back or when that will be hope they do soon was nice to have a few extra tournaments during the week to win something.

So watch out in your email maybe they will bring an update about it :)

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in general, these tournaments lost their relevance 3 years ago, when the structure of payouts of winners in the leaderboards was completely changed. Earlier they were quite profitable to grind. And I doubt very much that they will offer their players better conditions than they were before, so most likely it will be a waste of time

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
They say they will relaunch it. When?

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi :ciao:
i miss the pstars poker school trainings & events
i wish they return it

eurosTotnd

eurosTotnd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i sent theù an email asking about the school and the league they didnt respond ....

Alekxandrovi3

Alekxandrovi3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is no more. Was the tournament seems to 10,000 in the summer. It was attended by all who are registered. The tournament was the last at 10,000.

ribaric

ribaric

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Canceled for now but hope they will come back

Watcheman

Watcheman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are right - no Pokerschool, no League, no tournaments...
Maybe it will come back, but now they cancelled it all.

There are still some freerolls and a lot of sattelites.
I'm really really looking forward and hope they get it back.
Does anyone knows what happends with Pokeschool tournaments ? And not only tournaments , PokerStars are cancel Pokerschool ? No web site of pokerschool , no tournamets , no Leagues ...

Watcheman

Watcheman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They send me a survey and asking what we can do to be better.
How do you think what I answered them? :D:D:D
Of course take it back. Hope they read my letter.
i sent theù an email asking about the school and the league they didnt respond ....

Watcheman

Watcheman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man's world
Aha aha
All the things I could do
If I had a little money
It's a rich man's world
It's a rich man's world
ABBA ;););)

Money,money,money ..... nothing for free , only on CardsChat

Refinado Tom

Refinado Tom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I miss those leagues. There were many tournaments per month and that helps reduce variance.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I hope everything goes back to normal for pokerschool , as it used to be ...... I wasn't good at these freerolls , cashed only little T$ , but it's sth from nothing :) I hope they bring them back , nice to have the opportunity to win sth extra and play more games for experience/profit chances :)

R

ronn6583

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that PokerStars has developed a plan to increase profitability. At the moment, empirically check first through the abolition of freerolls now and the abolition of the school, which was equated to the Freeroll, as in fact it affects their income. At the end of the set period, they will look at their profitability before and after. Then they will make a final decision whether they need it or not.

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I heard about the school but I never took part in it. I also heard that it was related to Negreanu's departure. Maybe something similar will be created. a beginner needs a school course.

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this reformulated, let's wait and see what happens really really!

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
If the poker school doesn’t return, then this is minus Pokerstars. The poker's school was interesting in terms of informativeness, courses and knowledge, as well as opportunities to participate in promotions. Pokerstars began to save on everything and technical support began to work worse than before:cool:

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I remember some years ago they also ran some satellites they called ''weekly 2'' if I am not mistaken and a certain amount of players could win a ticket to the 100K freeroll , also they used to be the Bing Bang freeroll and the Bronze,Silver,Gold...etc VIP tournaments and their prices where super fat.

Also in Greece many frees don't run like the 5K freeroll which was some days ago for Christmas or the spin of the day etc. Nice!

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon
Are they thinking of a new structure?
I have noticed that it has been a long time since there has been any news about the poker school and it looks like there were a lot of good free tournaments and it attracted a huge amount of players I think I had come back with a new structure.:)

A

Arthur ZM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The site is temporarily down.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When pokerstars was sold to new owners, the site began to deteriorate.Before that there were a lot of privileges for new players and school participants.But I hope the school will return to us with good conditions.

Watcheman

Watcheman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe you also remember that there are were WR2 Freeroll?
I stiil have something about 10 tickets for this tournament and don't know what to do with it :D

I remember some years ago they also ran some satellites they called ''weekly 2'' if I am not mistaken and a certain amount of players could win a ticket to the 100K freeroll , also they used to be the Bing Bang freeroll and the Bronze,Silver,Gold...etc VIP tournaments and their prices where super fat.

Also in Greece many frees don't run like the 5K freeroll which was some days ago for Christmas or the spin of the day etc. Nice!

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Maybe you also remember that there are were WR2 Freeroll?
I stiil have something about 10 tickets for this tournament and don't know what to do with it :D

Hahaha yes I remember , also Ι have one ''PokerSchool Core Ticket(Multi Tournament)'' which has issued back in 23rd of July 2011 when I first have created my PS account. :D:D:D

Maybe now we can exchange them for thousands of dollars LOL!!!