PokerSchool Open Skill League

edik2202

edik2202

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
who plays on pokerstars in the open league, tell me how to survive in the game in the early stages of the tournament?

J

jackaoliver

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play tight early on, a lot of people will be shoving any two cards, then just play in position and don't take too many risks. Then when nearing the bubble (which comes a lot quicker than you would think) play more LAG and try and bully blinds

edik2202

edik2202

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play tight early on, a lot of people will be shoving any two cards, then just play in position and don't take too many risks. Then when nearing the bubble (which comes a lot quicker than you would think) play more LAG and try and bully blinds

with any pocket pair can answer all-inn?. in the early stages of the tournament?

J

jackaoliver

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These things are freerolls, you do not lose anything for loosing, and as top 1% get paid you will have to take some flips. If deep staked then set mine, if short stacked then get it in.

edik2202

edik2202

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These things are freerolls, you do not lose anything for loosing, and as top 1% get paid you will have to take some flips. If deep staked then set mine, if short stacked then get it in.

there is a monthly ranking ... I lose points if I do not come in the prize area ... for the month top 2,000 players receive cash prizes ....

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm gonna be joining you next month, gl this month

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I played few of them just because there was no other fr registering, i dont have time to play everyone of them, so i dont think that i have a shot at the leaderboard... I think that bankroll mob is leaderboard that is easier to play with much smaller field, specially on ftp, so ill recommend them before open skill league

nax

nax

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played open league last month and ended up like 600th or something, I was granted a ticket for premier league this month, but I'm not very active and I'm around 900th with only one final table - ended up 3th! I guess I'll be back to Open league next month and will see you all there :D! There are some nice prizes for the winners of the league :eek:

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
@nax how many of them you should play daily to be competitive in lederboard? I can manage to play one or two a day...

C

cleiton1988

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play very tight dont go all in even with AA only when you see the flop and you are sure that your hand is very strong .so keep tight

F

Flsnookman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Back when I could play pso the strategy was to run the clock down every hand and only play aces or kings until the money bubble broke. Boring as watching paint dry but effective. Dont know if they made any changes or not since then. Good luck.

edik2202

edik2202

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play very tight dont go all in even with AA only when you see the flop and you are sure that your hand is very strong .so keep tight

the fact of the matter - the price-flop all-inn ... I can not see the flop with AA since the early stages of the tournament a lot of eager players go all-inn .... and I do not want to risk points league - in fact at the earliest departures from the tournament are calculated points and a chance to get into the top 500 are less and less!

Jair83

Jair83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
who plays on PokerStars in the open league, tell me how to survive in the game in the early stages of the tournament?

I think something closed hands Playing games 100% As for me as a poker player if you put your 4 O 3 Tournaments with good positions Likely the most is that the next tournament so miss AA Estes with The First Hand and miss all aya Player in Pro flop.

that to not believe this after me in this league and many other worse so I recommend 100% Closed Play hands deviles not play.

I also recommend that when in this tournament and that of some remaining abanzado more about 150 Player Hya age or younger if you play open but your range of hands.

I hope you Sriva Greetings.;)

I add this. if you're that kind of players juegua all day tournaments are more timely Well has become among the First clear if you play every day tournaments the open league.

BigCountryAA

BigCountryAA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ah the good old days. I wish I could still play in the PSO skill league. It's like any other freeroll the idiots will weed themselves out pretty quick. There will be a few who manage to accumulate chips but you can consider them an ATM later on. So play patient early on and you will find good spots.

micalupagoo

micalupagoo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
play tight and use POSITION to your advantage
try to see cheap flops and fold if you didnt hit big
as for the pocket pairs, stick to the higher ones and always be ready to fold (or shove)
these games are beatable on a regular basis if you play tight ABC poker
gl

edik2202

edik2202

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think something closed hands Playing games 100% As for me as a poker player if you put your 4 O 3 Tournaments with good positions Likely the most is that the next tournament so miss AA Estes with The First Hand and miss all aya Player in Pro flop.

that to not believe this after me in this league and many other worse so I recommend 100% Closed Play hands deviles not play.

I also recommend that when in this tournament and that of some remaining abanzado more about 150 Player Hya age or younger if you play open but your range of hands.

I hope you Sriva Greetings.;)

I add this. if you're that kind of players juegua all day tournaments are more timely Well has become among the First clear if you play every day tournaments the open league.
of the five league tournaments taking place every day I try to play at least one ... a month I have collected about 30-40 league tournament Played By ...

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have started to play this again so hope to see you all there :D

edik2202

edik2202

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play tight and use POSITION to your advantage
try to see cheap flops and fold if you didnt hit big
as for the pocket pairs, stick to the higher ones and always be ready to fold (or shove)
these games are beatable on a regular basis if you play tight ABC poker
gl

pocket monsters AA / KK for what price you can go to the bank? .. if I have to have three players were all-inn, then what do I do? ... really just throw away my good hands?.

V

vinnie82x

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Going give this pokerstars league a start to,looks like a bit of fun

WeenieSVK

WeenieSVK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
who plays on PokerStars in the open league, tell me how to survive in the game in the early stages of the tournament?

thats coincidence, just yesterday I registered myself and decided to start play :) I finished 200th, 1500th and 1100th in my first three tourneys :)

Well yea the best advice is to play super tight at beginning, especially from early positions be aware...

jaworek1405

jaworek1405

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play tight at the beginning, but I also try to see the flop cheaply with hand like A7s or pocket pairs. If I hit something, then I continue, If not, I make easy fold vs 3-5 players after the flop.

edik2202

edik2202

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thats coincidence, just yesterday I registered myself and decided to start play :) I finished 200th, 1500th and 1100th in my first three tourneys :)

Well yea the best advice is to play super tight at beginning, especially from early positions be aware...

Well, yes ... are just so many bad beat can be found only in this tournament! already did not know which hand to go to the bank! .. : Confused:

jhonihgrass

jhonihgrass

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's very simple, do not be afraid to pay the fishs, not always play by the flush!